Kai

Being the craziest Mikaelson, you get daggered but when you're free you meet Kai and fall inlove

I was finally undaggered.

I was free.

"Sister?!"

"Rebekah!" I engulfed her in my arms and cried softly.

"I've missed you." She whispered into my hair.

"I've missed you too."

"Y/N?"

"Kol!" He sped to me and held me in his arms, pressing my head against his chest.

"My lunatic of a sister is back!" He yelled into the compound.

"You cannot be talking about Y/N, can you brother?" Elijah rounded the corner, "Oh my. It is Y/N."

"Hello, Elijah." I smiled and hugged him tightly.

"Where is Niklaus?"

"He is tending to matters with Marcellus. You remember him, don't you?"

"Of course I do! Rebekah's one and only true love."

"I don't know about that but-"

"Who's this?"

"Who are you?" A blonde girl came out of the same room that Elijah had been in and she looked oddly familiar but I couldn't place where I knew her from.

"Y/N?" She stuttered out my name.

"And you are?"

"It's me, Freya!"

"Fre- Freya? There is no way."

My family sat me down and explained what had happened for all the years I had been daggered.

"Wow...okay. Are you aware of what is happening in Mystic Falls now?"

"This is about Damon, isn't it?"

I blushed furiously, "No."

"It is!" Rebekah poked me and squealed.

Damon Salvatore and I had been best friends for the majority of his human life towards the end. I was there for him when he turned into a vampire and helped him through it.

We began to date and even talked about marriage but when I got daggered...well, we never saw each other and he never came for me. I'm guessing that he never looked for me either.

"He didn't look, did he?" I just needed to confirm it, I needed to know.

They all avoided my eyes and the air was thick with tension and guilt.

"Its okay, it doesn't matter. I'm happy for him, whether it's with me or not." I tried to be positive but inside I was fuming.

I was going to kill whoever the girl was.

"I know what you are thinking, sister. You cannot kill her."

"I would never think of such a thing! I told you I was happy for him, did I not?"

"You are lying."

I stood and walked up to Kol, "I am no liar. I am happy for him but I will not kill the girl. I will torture her and make her wish she was dead. I will make her want to kill herself and not care if she went to hell because she just wants to be gone. I will make her decay mentally and physically, I will not let her-"

"Enough, Y/N. You will not lay a finger on Elena."

"Elena! Thank you, but I must be on my way."