Tyler

He takes you to your first party

"You ready to get fucked up, Y/N?"

"You know it!"

I pumped my fists in the air and jogged a bit ahead of Tyler to peer into the party.

"Woah...that's a lot of people, Ty."

"Yeah, but it'll be fun. Trust me."

And I did.

I had a crush on Tyler since I first met him at one of my cousin's house parties.

We clicked immediately and have been hanging out ever since.

I had only ever been to family gatherings and small house parties like the one I met him at, never a real one.

When he promised to take me to one, I beamed up at him and had the sudden boldness to kiss him.

We kissed and haven't talked about it since...of course I wanted to but there was just never any time.

But it was never awkward and I was appreciative that neither of our personalities made it that way.

Tyler walked into the frat house confidently and I peeked around the corner of the door before fully walking in.

"Drinks?" Tyler asked over the music.

I nodded my head 'yes' and waited for him to come back.

I sat down and took the beer from Tyler, finishing it quickly I stood and looked around, "Tyler, let's get high."

He grinned devilishly and stood up, taking my hand in his and leading me behind the house.

There were a group of guys and girls surrounded by foggy air.

That night I tried so many drugs and drinks that I have no idea how I didn't die or even pass out.

I knew that I would have no recollection of what happened but I still decided to go enjoy myself to the fullest.

As the clock ran down to zero and the new year began, Tyler Lockwood kissed me.

I️t was magic.

Maybe because we were both high as a kite and drunk as a sailor but, we kissed and ended up wrapped in each other's arms at the end of the night.

"Tyler Lockwood..."

"Y/N Y/L/N..."

"I love you, Tyler."

He turned to face me completely in the bed, "I love you, too."

I snuggled into his chest and sighed deeply, "I'm so fucking high."

"Me too, girl, me too."

I busted out laughing, snorting and all.

"What?" Tyler laughed at me.

"We just had sex for the first time high and drunk and we're never going to remember this night!"

"First time? You were a virgin?"

"What? No! I meant us, me and you, Ty."

"Oh, well, we could always do it again when we're sober...just to refresh our memories." He shrugged and pulled my hips until I swung my leg over and straddled him.

He leaned up and I leaned down, meeting him halfway for a kiss.

"You tired?" He whispered to me when I laid my head on his chest and started trailing shapes on his chest.

I hummed.

"Go to sleep, Y/N. I'll be here for you in the morning." He kissed my forehead and I drifted away, not recalling anything from the day we just had.