Request ; Mikaelson Family

I am the secret hidden Mikaelson, till now my family believed that our father had killed me and I was dead but being our fathers favorite child, he let me go on a condition that I produce no harm to anybody. Klaus was closest to me but after my disappearance he became like a monster. One day when the prophecy endangers the originals I see Hope being attacked and I protect her. That's when I meet Elijah who recognizes me and then we have a family reunion.

Just wanted to say that Elijah didn't have Marcel wipe his memories since he remembered his sister.

My head perked up when I heard the sound of screaming, I dropped the man and compelled him to go to a witch, saying that one of Marcellus' vampires bit him.

I would recognize that voice anywhere from all the years that I had eavesdropped on it.

My neice, Hope Mikaelson.

When I sprinted to the sound of it, I identified the cuffs on her wrists as ones that blocked her magic, the man that held her around the neck was whispering in her ear, too low for me to hear but I knew he was making threats by the way her eyes were bulging out of her head.

I had come to New Orleans as soon as my siblings had left. I heard about the prophecy and Hope too late. I wanted to chase after each of them and bring our family together again; making this right with Vincent and Freya so that we could all live happily again but now was different.

They believe that I am dead, no one has seen me or heard from me because Father made me swear it. He made me swear that I wouldn't hurt anyone again and he would let me live. I don't know where he is now or if he's even still alive but I would honor that promise because the second chance I was given at life was too precious to throw away for my reckless ways.

If only I knew that that promise would be thrown away.

"Hey!" I yelled, planting my hands on my hips.

The man dropped Hope and she crumpled to the ground, clutching her neck.

My eyes narrowed on the man and I sped up to him, grabbing him, roughly.

I glared at him before running my fangs down his neck, not biting him but leaving strips of open skin. I dug my nail into the cuts, making blood pour out of them at a faster pace.

I eventually hit a vein and the agonizingly slow pain of the vein splitting and bleeding out made him scream out in pain.

I smiled through hooded eyes as he clawed at my hands.

I began to squeeze his neck so hard that the blood was now squirting out of his neck, showering my face with it.

When his face began to lose color and his eyes were fluttering closed, I dropped him and stalked over to Hope. She held a look of fear and curiosity in her eyes.

I bent down to undo the cuffs, she didn't pull away but instead stared at my face the entire time. I used the bottom part of my shirt to wipe at my face, removing all the blood that I could.

"Auntie Arzoo?"

My eyebrows raised and I smiled, "Hope."

"I knew it was you." She said, almost in disbelief that I was standing in front of her. I helped her to stand up and she embraced me, immediately.

The Vampire Diaries & The Originals Imaginesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें