Enzo

He teaches you to cook

"This is harder than I thought." I chuckled, blowing a strand of hair out of my face.

"What happened now, love?" Enzo came up behind me, nuzzling his face into my hair.

"Stop, babe, I'm trying to cook for you."

"You don't know how to cook, Y/N."

"You still love me though, right?" I turned around, pouting with my arms crossed against my chest.

"Of course I do. Would you like a lesson on some lasagna, sweetheart?"

I tilted my head to the side and leaned against the counter as he kissed along my jawline.

"Yeah, lasagna sounds good." I whispered as he nipped and licked at the sensitive skin.

"Lets prepare then." He pulled away quickly and rubbed his hands together, smiling widely.

I glared at him until he started to laugh and I couldn't help but giggle, "Enzo, you'll be the death of me."

"Hopefully that is not true." He smacked me with the small towel that was hanging from the rack between the sink and stove, "Let's get to work."

I rolled my eyes and wrapped my arms around his waist, "I just want to watch you." I mumbled into his back, inhaling his scent with my eyes closed.

"Love, I'm teaching you whether you like it or not."

"Fine." I pulled away from him and began to wash my hands at the sink.

"Why are you upset?"

"It's too hard! And plus, what if I mess it up?"

"You won't, I won't let you. I'm going to help you make it just like me." He smiled, sweetly and pulled me to him by my waist.

"Okay." I said, softly and leaned my head back to see him completely.

"I love you, Y/N."

"Aw, I love you too, Enzo."

"Let's begin."

I refrained from rolling my eyes and listened to what he told me to do.

"We wait for the water to boil before we put in the lasagna, Y/N."

"Well, excuse me, chef but you didn't tell me that!"

"I thought it was common sense." He muttered.

"You know what? You can cook by yourself. You obviously knew that I don't know how to cook, you asshole."

"Y/N, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

"Well you did." I narrowed my eyes at him and walked away.

"Y/N, don't be like that. I'm sorry, just come finish up. I'll do the meat and you can do the ricotta."

"What the hell is ricotta?!" I turned around, sharply and threw my hands up.

"It's a type of cheese. Just come back in the kitchen, Y/N."

He reached out for me and I took a step back.

His head perked up and he flashed into the kitchen. I followed him, curiously, and my eyes widened when I saw the boiling water overflowing onto the kitchen floor.

I grabbed towels and handed them to Enzo after he turned off the stove.

"Sorry." I bit my lip while he sighed and cleaned up the water, "Do you need help?"

"No, it's alright."

"Well, this was a fail." I tried to force a laugh.

"Pizza?" He asked me, I knew that he wouldn't eat any because he hates human food but I smiled and pinched his cheeks, "Yes!"

He peeled my fingers away from him and chuckled, "Pizza, it is."