Kai

He sees you cry for the first time

My boyfriend of two years, Kai Parker, had never once seen me cry. I thought that it made a person look weak and since I was only a human in a friend group of all supernatural creatures, I was weak enough.

But today, today I couldn't hold the tears in anymore.

I was feeling really bad about myself for that whole week and the fact that someone asked me if I was okay with gaining so much weight which made me break.

I ran to the bathroom, crying in a stall by myself.

I called Kai with shaky fingers and cleared my throat before he answered, "Hey babe! Everything okay?"

"Kai-" I choked.

"Y/N?! Are you okay?"

"Ca- can you come ge- get me?" I hiccuped.

"Of course, I'm on my way."

"Y/N." He said softly, stroking my arm as I laid across his lap.

"Hm?"

"What happened? You haven't talked since I picked you up."

I sat up, "Am I getting fatter?"

"Wha- I don't know. You're beautiful, I know that. 'Fat' or not." He put up quotation marks with this fingers.

"I am, aren't I." I buried my face into my hands, "I'm so useless!" I cried out and stood.

"Useless? Y/N, what's gotten into you?! You're important, so important to so many people! You're loved and appreciated, why are you thinking so badly of yourself?"

"I don't know, I really don't. But I know that it's all getting to my head and I'm not...I'm not okay."

Kai hugged me tightly and I felt his body shake lightly, I pulled back and tears streaming down his face.

"Why are you crying?"

"I don't know! Because you are, I think. I don't like seeing you in pain...it makes my heart hurt. It makes me sad...and mad at whoever hurt you."

"I love you." I kissed his cheek.

"I love you too, Y/N. I really do."

"I really really do, too." I grinned and wiped his tears.