Matt

He breaks up with you

"I just never saw myself falling inlove with a vampire, Y/N."

"Okay...but that's the point. We're inlove, so why are you doing this?" I sniffled, "Why are you breaking my heart?"

"For gods sake, Y/N! You think I want to do this?"

"Do you?! It sure seems like it...the way you've been avoiding me-"

"Isn't that what I'm supposed to do? Keep away so no one tries to hurt me, come after me? You think that I can't protect myself, Y/N!"

I stayed silent because I knew, we both knew that he couldn't. Not against the type of enemies that I had.

"Matt-"

"No, I'm done."

"Matt, baby, come on. Don't do this to me."

"I don't want to do this to myself! I hate that you've become apart of me, Y/N. I hate that now that I'm leaving you, apart of me is going to die. A part of me will never be the same."

"I'll never find anyone like you in my lifetime, Matt. No one as caring and selfless, no one as strong and handsome, no one that I'll love so deeply."

"I hope that you do. Because you deserve it, Y/N. You deserve it all." He looked away and shook his head, "I love you. So much that it hurts, which is why I have to go. I can't watch our love kill each other slowly."

I nodded in agreement with tears flowing freely down my face, "Matt, I will never forget you."

"I won't forget you until the day I die, Y/N."

He kissed my forehead and left.

Left me alone.

For an eternity of sadness and hatred of myself for letting the best thing that ever happened to me, slip away.

Matt Donavan, love of Y/N Y/L/N's life.