Stefan

You go through a ripper phase together

"Damon's going to try and find us, he's going to take us away from each other."

"I won't let him."

"I know."

Then, we stood hand in hand...and we turned it off.

Stefan and I had been best friends when we were human. I had to flee because of family problems but we recently found each other again and began to date.

I never knew that Stefan was also a ripper until we talked about it one night, we confided in each other and promised to never go off onto that road again and hurt the people who meant the most to us.

Until, Stefan found out that Damon and Elena had kissed.

Then he came to me and ranted on and on about how we only had each other and that if we turned it off, it wouldn't matter.

I had to admit that the idea was intriguing but I kept trying to fight against it, for him. For Stefan.

He wouldn't be okay when he came back to but nothing was changing his mind at this point.

"Y/N, we're here!" Stefan shook me awake.

"What?" I groaned.

"We're In New Orleans, we're visiting one of my friends."

"A Mikaelson?"

"Klaus."

"Ah, you have quite a lovely girl on your arm, Stefan."

I raised my glass towards Klaus and tipped it to spill all the contents down my throat.

The sensation slightly burned but tasted so good.

"You've both turned it off." Klaus sat back and chuckled, realization hitting him as he stared into Stefan's emotionless eyes.

"So clever. Much wow." I reached over the bar and chugged a bottle.

Klaus began to pace, "Does Damon know?"

"Who cares?" I said, emptily.

"Let him come, he won't be able to do anything." Stefan stood and held out his hand for me to grab, "We must be going, though. Humans to drain and heads to be knocked off."

Klaus chuckled, "Do you mind saying why you've done this?"

I looked towards Stefan to see him smirking, "Ask him when you see him. He'll he here."

I winked and sashayed after Stefan.

"Fuck," I moaned, pulling out of the girls neck, "So good."

"I'm done with all the bunnies and the deer. I don't remember why I ever stopped, why would I ever stop?" Stefan wiped his mouth.

"I don't know, baby. But I want to have a little fun." I ran my hands up and down his chest.

"Oh, really?" He smirked and lifted me by my waist, wrapping my legs around his and placing me on the nearest surface.

He forcefully grabbed my chin and kissed me, roughly but passionately.

No humanity Stefan was ruthless and in my opinion, way more fun.

Moans and groans filled the room while dead bodies littered the ground and blood smeared the walls.