Tyler

Your first Christmas together
smut!

"Be safe!"

"I will."

"Make sure that Tyler takes care of you!"

"He will."

"Goodbye, my love!"

"Bye, sweetheart!"

"Bye Mom and Dad."

I jogged down the front steps and threw my bags into the trunk of the car.

I was spending Christmas with my boyfriend, Tyler Lockwood for the first time. I had never spent a major holiday with a boy before but Tyler? Tyler was different.

I love Tyler like I've never loved anyone else.

I pulled up into his driveway and watched as he came to the window.

I rolled it down and met him halfway for a kiss.

"Hey, baby."

"Whats up, Lockwood? Miss me?"

"Of course I did, it's been three hours."

I laughed and struggled with getting my bags out.

"Let me." He smiled at me and threw the bags over his shoulder, closing the car door and kissing my cheek.

"I could've taken some, you know." I sighed but admired how his muscles flexed while he carried the bags into the mansion.

"But you love when I'm a gentleman."

"I love you all the time, even when you're being a dickhead." I smiled, sweetly.

"I love you even when you hit me and make me do stuff for you."

I stared at him and then we busted out laughing while he set the bags in front of his bed.

"So, what are we doing for tomorrow?" He asked, grabbing my hand and leading me downstairs into the kitchen.

"Can I have some?" I batted my lashes as I pointed to the cinnamon buns on the counter.

"Answer my question and I'll let you have one."

I rolled my eyes, "I don't know...just chill? Open presents, watch movies, fuck."

He smirked and moved aside, "Eat as many as you want."

I nearly pushed him out of the way and grabbed one, when I bit into it, it was pure heaven.

"This is so good, Ty."

"You have some..." He squinted and wiped frosting off of my face.

We stared into each other's eyes for a couple seconds before he grabbed my face and kissed me fully on the lips.

I grasped onto the counter as he lifted me up and set me down on it.

We kissed roughly until I slid back and felt the cinnamon rolls squish under me, "Ty, the cinnamon buns are all over my pants." I giggled.