Stefan

You FaceTime him while you do your makeup

I hummed to myself as I sat down at my desk, turning on the lights and plugging my phone into the charger.

I opened a couple drawers to find my makeup for my everyday makeup routine.

I nearly dropped my mascara when my phone began to ring telling me that Stefan was trying to FaceTime me.

When I answered, he fumbled with the phone and got really close to the camera, "Aw, hey Y/N, you look beautiful. It's like you're filling up the whole screen but I'm...right there in the small box...right there." I assumed that he was poking at it by the way his finger was slightly in the camera.

"Babe, just hold it regular," I laughed, "or set it down somewhere. I have to do my makeup, you know I have to go out to lunch with my parents."

"I love when you do your makeup in front of me. It makes me fall asleep."

"Oh, gee thanks."

"No, not in a bad way! I don't know how you don't fall asleep, it looks so calming."

"I can't really fall asleep trying to do winged liner, Stef." I giggled as I tried to find my concealer.

"Okay, okay. Just get started."

I laughed and rubbed the primer on my face.

"So cool." He muttered.

I tried so hard to ignore him but when I put on my highlight, he gasped.

"Y/N! That looks amazing, you're literally glowing."

"Really?" I raised my brows and moved my head, letting the lights hit it and make it almost blinding.

"Damon!"

"Hey, Y/N." Damon said, smirking.

"Really? Just give Stefan his phone back."

"Woah, what's with the glitter?"

"It's not glitter, Damon! It's called highlighter!" Stefan yelled in the background.

"You put a marker on your face?"

"It's makeup, Damon." I sighed, "I'm really about to hang up if you continue your shenanigans."

"No, don't hang up! I don't know if I'll remember how to call you again."

I tried to laugh at the sounds of the phone falling and then arguing.

I finished my makeup and sprayed my setting spray.

"Babe." I said, looking at the black screen.

"Yeah?" Stefan picked up the phone was a bloody lip. When he saw my reaction he reassured me, "You know I'll heal. You should see Damon, though." He looked off to the left and held up the middle finger.

"Anyways, I have to go now."

"No, babe, come on. We barely talked!"

I bit my lip, "Well, what was I supposed to do? I was doing my makeup, you can't really talk when you're making art." I winked.

"You really are a piece of art with and without makeup, Y/N."

My lips lifted into a grin, "I love you, Stefan Salvatore...but I have to go."

I scrambled to hang up the phone before he could protest.

"Eh, he'll get over it."