Stefan (pt. 2)

Stefan turns you and has to protect you now that he chose you over Elena (there will be a part 3)

I spluttered and choked before shooting my eyes open completely.

Stefan was by my side immediately, "Are you okay?"

"Why are so loud?" I held cradled my head in my hands.

"Sorry, but you could probably hear me even if I was downstairs." He shrugged.

"Where are we?" I sat up and looked around.

"The boarding house. You're in my room." He avoided my eyes and I looked around.

"Not too shabby, Salvatore." I lightly punched him.

"Yeah...are you hungry?"

"Yeah, I could go for a cheeseburger right now." I groaned as I got out of the bed.

"I don't think that will satisfy you anymore, you need blood now."

"Really? Why? I get that it's how you survive but food can't be that bad, can it?"

"Well, it's not bad but it's just not appetizing...something with taste buds and what not."

I hummed in response, pouring myself a shot.

"Take one with me?"

I held out another shot glass and brushed my finger against his before looking back down at my own.

Little did I know that a jolt went through him and his eyes stayed glued to me.

"Okay. Let's do this!"

I turned around and he swished around the drink.

"To this newbie vampire!"

"To you."

I downed the shot and my face twisted up which caused Stefan to laugh, "That was not your first." He said in disbelief.

"Maybe?"

We both laughed and plopped onto the couch, "So, when am I getting that blood?" I smirked.

"Um...you could- now. I'll get it now." He stood and went to the basement for a couple blood bags.

While I waited for him, I played with the nail polish on my nails, chipping some off.

I knocked over the glass on the table and immediately caught it within a second.

My new speed took me by surprise.

"What the-"

I began to zip around the house, giggling the whole time. And I wasn't even out of breath!

I landed back on the couch when I heard footsteps and breathing coming closer.

I heard that shit!

"Y/N?"

"Stefan." I nodded.

"What were you doing?" He asked, amused.

"Sitting here...ya know, bored." I fake yawned.

"Or were you trying out your new speed and laughing the whole time? Or did I just imagine that?"

"Wow, your imagination is wild! Because I would never do that."

"Well, I believe you. Here."

Her handed me a bag, "But wait, this is about control."

"Easy. If I can resist slapping a bitch for sleeping with my boyfriend, I can resist anything."