Damon

You get into a fight at school

Today, Damon was coming to my school to drop off some food for me for lunch.

We had been dating for a couple months and he always wanted to come to the school and sit through lunch with me.

No one really knew of our relationship except for close friends but Damon made sure that around other men, they knew that we were together.

Just recently your mom had overdosed on drugs, and you had no idea that she was doing them behind your back. Your dad left because he couldn't handle all the pressure of having to hold up a family and your sister fell into a depression.

You were losing hope but when you and Damon started dating you knew that he was the one that you could trust, the one you could lean on and love without any regrets.

You were slowly getting over it although it was still a touchy subject.

So when a girl that you had hated since freshman year brought up the fact that your life was mess you couldn't help but get angry since you never really had an outlet for all the anger.

"Well, Y/N, isn't your family like a train wreck? I'm not surprised you got a 67% on the quiz." She laughed.

I was waiting in the cafeteria for Damon and I tried my hardest to ignore her, balling my hands into fists and clenching my jaw. Just hoping that Damon would walk in.

"I mean, you'll probably end up just like one of them. A crazy bitch, a runaway or an emo whore."

I spun on my heel and punched her in the face.

She stumbled backwards and threw herself on me.

I will admit that she got in a few good punches but I definitely had the upper hand. Adrenaline was coursing through my veins making the punches not feel like anything but a graze.

I was pulled off of the girl and I spit blood out of the corner of my mouth onto the floor.

"Y/N? What the hell?" Damon spun me around, he traced his finger over the marks on my face and sighed, "Come on."

As we walked out of the cafeteria, people congratulated me and yelled, "WORLDSTAR!"

I sat in an empty classroom with Damon, the silence was killing me.

"Just say it, Damon. I know you have something to say."

"Damn."

I looked up from the desk to see Damon smirking, "You have some hands, girl."

I shuffled my feet and laughed, splitting my lip further, "Aw shit." I felt blood ooze from it.

"You want some of my blood?"

"I would but that would be too suspicious to everyone and plus, I like these battle scars." I winked.

"I could give you some battle scars right on that pretty little-"

"Damon, don't even finish that sentence." I chuckled.

"You didn't even get to eat."

"That's okay." I shrugged.

"How about when we get home, I eat?"

"Damon!"

"I'm sorry but you beating the shit out of that girl was such a turn on." He groaned and leaned back.

"Ha. Ha. Ha. Let's just leave." I stood up shakily.

"Alright, we'll take Donavan's car."

"Are you even going to ask?"

"No."

I chuckled and held onto Damon as we walked outside.

"You know, she had it coming the way she was talking to me and about my family. But I don't think hurting people is for me."

Damon settled me into the car and held my hand as we drove to the boarding house where he cleaned me up and we cuddled until I felt like talking.

"She was talking about how I was going to end up just like my family...or at least one of them and I don't want to. I don't ever want to have to suffer like they do and have to be a burden to someone. I don't want to bother someone like they bother me because of something that can't control."

"Hey, I would gladly have you as my burden. Annoying me to the ends of the Earth...not that you don't now but-"

I shoved Damon, playfully, "Shut up."

"I love you, Y/N."

"I love you too, Damon."

"You should like, totally, teach me how to fight."

"Damon, shut up." I giggled.

"Or we could have a little fight right now..." He raised a brow and moved to hover over me.

"Oh, really? Are you sure you can handle my moves?"

"Oh, I'm pretty sure." He smirked.