Kol

He finds out you dance

Kol POV

"I have no clue where she went." I raised my head from some girls neck, throwing her to the side, I stalked over to Rebekah.

"Why is it any of your concern?" I wiped my mouth.

"It's the letter from her college with her test scores saying whether or not she can graduate." Rebekah wiggled an envelope in front of me.

I would never admit it but I was a bit excited and nervous at the same time.

Y/N had been working so hard to get good grades and I am so proud of her. I just hope that she passes or I'll kill every single person responsible for causing the pain I know she'll feel. And no one hurts my Y/N.

"Well? What are you waiting for, open it!"

"Kol, it's her bloody letter, not ours! We've got to find her and give it to her." Rebekah slipped on her shoes, "I'm so excited for her, I just know that she did well."

We found Y/N's car outside of a dance studio, I was confused when we saw it but put two and two together.

Y/N had always kept her hobbies a secret from me, she was very shy and liked to keep her life very private.

I knew that she liked to read because you can't really hide that from a person if they see you reading all the time. She also couldn't hide that she liked to cook because she did that often.

Dancing, however? I never would have expected.

We strolled in and compelled our way behind the glass and peered into the dance studio.

Y/N slid down into a split, laughing with a girl standing above her.

She stretched her body to place her forehead on each knee and then stood up.

I smirked as she bent down to touch her toes, right in my line of view.

"Kol, you are just..." Rebekah shuttered.

"Hey, that's my girlfriend!"

She rolled her eyes and we watched longer.

Y/N went to the corner of the room and turned on a stereo, sliding her finger across the screen. She bit her lip which she only does when she's concentrating and stalked back over to the group with a large smile plastered on her face.

She looked so beautiful when she was happy.

As the music got louder and louder, Y/N looked more and more nervous.

When she was nervous she would dart her eyes around and pull on her earlobe.

"You've got it, Y/N." I whispered, mostly to myself because I knew she couldn't hear me.

Rebekah turned towards me with a small smile and I rolled my eyes at her. I hated when people saw that side of me, other than my precious Y/N, of course.

I looked back when I heard lyrics blasting out of the speakers.

Y/N strutted to the front of the group and bent over, bringing up body up slowly while she ran her hands through her hair. The action was meant to be sensual and you could see it dripping off of her movements.

I watched as she swung her hips and brought her hands down her sides, leaving a trail of spice when she swiveled her hips at the last minute.

She dropped into a squatting position and placed her hands on the ground, slowly crawling them forward as her feet stood planted.