Marcel

You get jealous of Rebekah

"Marcel, I'm going to take a shower!" I yelled into the house.

"Okay, I'll be in the kitchen making you some dinner, babe."

"Sounds good!"

I took a quick shower and braided my hair down my back, dressing in the skirt and top that I knew Marcel loved.

I wanted to ask Marcel to take my virginity tonight and I wanted to look perfect. Letting my hair dry in the braid would make it wavy and I loved when my naturally straight hair flowed down my back in such a nice pattern.

I hear the front door open and I assumed it was another one of Marcel's vampires. They had been coming and going all day but Marcel turned them all down to come inside because I was over.

When I heard a girls voice, I began to walk a little faster down the stairs just because I didn't want anyone or anything to ruin this night.

"Marcel, you know just as well as I do that we belong together. This new human could never take my place and you know it."

Of course my nose chose the worst possible time to itch and make me sneeze while at the bottom of the stairs eavesdropping, I'm surprised that with their hearing they didn't hear me coming.

"Y/N-"

"Hi, I'm Y/N." I walked over and stuck my hand out to Rebekah, completely ignoring Marcel.

"Rebekah." She shook it and with her inhuman speed she twisted my arm behind my back and pressed my cheek against the wall.

"Wha-"

Marcel threw Rebekah off of me and she stumbled backwards, veins visible under her eyes, "I think you need to leave, Rebekah."

"You are protecting her?"

"Of course I am, she's my girlfriend. I will protect her to the ends of the earth." Marcel looked at Rebekah as if it was the most obvious thing ever.

"So...we will never be together again?"

"Look, Rebekah, let's go somewhere and talk."

I looked at Marcel like he had four heads, "You're leaving with her?"

"Just to talk, Y/N. I'll be back before you know it, call Davina or something, she'll keep you company." He kissed my temple and grabbed his coat before walking through the door.

Rebekah grinned and blew a kiss my way.

My blood boiled, Marcel had never left me for anyone else. And definitely not a woman whom I've never met or wasn't one of his vampires.

I had no idea who this woman was and I knew that Davina had way more information than me about this kind of stuff so I paid her a visit.

"Davina? Are you here?" I knocked on the doorway of her little hideaway that she went to sometimes.

"Yeah, Y/N, I'm in here." I followed the sound of Davina's voice into a small library.

"Hey, D." I said pretty quietly.

"Hey, come sit next to me!" She patted the space next to her on the small couch.

"What's up?" She looked away from a spell book and saw how upset I was.

"Marcel-"

"If he does anything to hurt you-"

I chuckled, "I appreciate it, Davina but it's fine."