Stefan

You're a model and he surprises you at one of your shows

"I miss you." I whispered into the phone.

"I miss you too, sweetheart."

I had been in Greece for a couple weeks to complete a fashion show. I hadn't seen Stefan since I left and I guess you could say we were going through withdrawal of each other.

"I wish you could be here." I swung my legs as I laid across the bed on my stomach.

"Me too, babygirl. I can't wait to see you when you come back."

I smiled to myself, "I love you."

"I love you more."

I wrung my hands together and took a deep breath. Stefan was always there for my shows and that calmed me down but now I was on my own.

"Y/N, are you alright?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I can do this."

"Glad to hear it because you're on."

My eyes nearly bulged out of my head but I straightened the outfit and tucked a loose curl behind my ear.

"Untuck that!" The makeup and hair artist yelled from across the room.

I untucked it quickly and started to walk towards the entrance to the runway.

I smiled at Lauren, who was coming out before me, and placed my hands on my hips before walking out.

The lights were always something to adjust to but the hardest thing for me was the amount of people. When Stefan's there, it's easy to just focus on him or thoughts of him.

Since, he wasn't here, I had to settle for the thoughts.

My eyes strayed away from the camera and I saw a person who resembled Stefan in the crowd.

I disregarded it and continued to strut, leaving one hand on my hip now.

When I got closer to the end of the runway, I realized that it actually was Stefan. I smiled so hard that I thought my cheeks would bruise.

I blushed profusely and turned around on the runway, walking back. It was possible that if I hadn't been doing this for years that I would have fallen straight on my face.

When I turned the corner, I threw off my shoes and hugged everyone that wasn't going out at the moment.

"Why are you so happy, Y/N?" Lauren laughed as she patted my back.

"Stef's here!"

"Really? How?"

"I- I don't know! But I just saw him, Lauren! He's here!"

"I can tell you've missed him. Either because of this moment or all the times you cried to me that you missed him, not really sure."

I rolled my eyes, playfully and got ready for the rest of the show.

I came back and undressed in the dressing room, taking my hair out of the high ponytail that was starting to give me a headache.

My hair tumbling down my back as I sighed and pulled up my sweatpants.

I took off my bra and threw a sweatshirt over my head, slipping into my sneakers and gathering all my necessities.

I applied my lip gloss and put in my earrings, which took me longer than usual because I was shaking from excitement.

I heard murmuring as I knelt down to grab my backpack when all of a sudden someone picked me up by the waist and spun me around.

I yelled out and laughed when Stefan's mischievous eyes were met with my watery ones.

"I missed you, Stef. Why didn't you tell me you would be here?" I clutched onto the back of his shirt as I hugged him.

"It wouldn't be a surprise then would it?"

I huffed and pushed him, "Asshole. I'm just glad you're here."

"Should I take that as an insult or compliment?"

I wiped my tears and rolled my eyes, "I'll take you to the hotel in a second, let me get my bag."

"Oh, your hotel, huh?"

"Yes, my hotel. I want to show you around my room. You know, the shower, the bed, the counters in the kitchen, oh and the nice little table..."

"I think we'll take a nice little tour, don't you?"

"Real nice."