Klaus

He protects you from an abusive foster home

Klaus was honestly the best thing that had ever happened to me.

We had only been dating for a couple months but it was definitely enough time for me to know that I was inlove with this man.

We told each other everything but there was one thing that I hid from him because I was scared of the reaction I would get.

I could never be scared of him for my own sake because I knew he would hurt me but when it came to other people he really had no type of mercy. He was so ruthless when protecting the ones he loved and that was something that I passionately loved about him.

I had come home after a date with Klaus at the grill and I was happy as ever because he had surprised me with a new vervain necklace. I️t had our initials carved into the front, the back saying:

'Always and Forever, My Love.'

I couldn't help but cry and hug him when I saw it.

He was so sweet and thoughtful...I really wish he would let other people see this side of him but I also kind of liked having it all to myself.

I walked through the door of my foster home. I closed the door softly and padded up the stairs to my room.

I stripped of my clothes and took my nightly shower before dressing in my pajamas.

I grabbed the book I was reading off my nightstand and got ready to lay down and read but my foster father had other plans.

He opened my door quietly and came up behind me, pressing himself into me and snuggling his head in my neck.

The scent of alcohol filling my nose and making me nauseous.

"Wha- what are you doing?" I wriggled my body trying to get out of his grasp.

I hated being so shy and quiet but for some reason Klaus loved it, right about now, I wish I was the opposite.

"Stop! Please!"

"You better not make a sound." He grinded his hips into my back and I elbowed him in the stomach.

Dropping my book I backed up, slowly.

He groaned and stepped forward, anger evident in his eyes.

The slap came quickly to my cheek and a punch to my stomach.

I laid on the ground, where he kicked me in my stomach, causing me to cry out and wake my foster mother.

"David! David, you're hurting her! Stop!" My foster mother pulled on his arm and dragged him out of the room, it really wasn't that hard because of his state, he most likely wanted to sleep anyway.

I rolled onto my back and let out strangled breaths, it felt like I couldn't breath, my cheek was burning and my stomach hurt like there was no tomorrow, he must've cracked a rib.

I needed to get to Klaus. I️t was time he knew.

I called Elijah first because I knew if I were to call Klaus he would have killed David the first chance he got.

"Elijah...you- you've got to help me." I said, breathlessly.

"Y/N? What has happened?"

"Please, keep your voice down! I don't want Klaus to hear, come get me, I'm at home. Please hurry..."

"Of course." The line went dead and I went limp.

I had tried to stay sitting up but the pain in my ribs were too much, I couldn't even take a deep breath.