Klaus

Public sex
Okay y'all, I think ima do more smut. Ew, it's dummy awkward tho😭😭 but I got y'all w/ more of it😚

"Are we really going to the movies for my birthday, Y/N? And to see a children's movie for that matter."

"I have a surprise, don't you trust me?" I trailed my finger up and down his chest.

"Of course I do." He bent down to kiss me but I dodged and grabbed my purse, "Cmon, papi. We don't want to be late!"

"There's no one in here." He whispered as the movie started.

"I know." I swung my leg over his lap.

"This is the last week for this movie which means that everyone who wanted to watch it, already did." I kissed down his neck.

His breathing hitched when I began to rub him through his pants.

I moaned softly in his ear, "You're so hard."

He gripped my waist harshly and took my jaw in his hand, causing me to have no choice but to look at him.

"Bad girls get punishments and you are a bad girl."

I bit my lip in excitement.

"Don't do that." He groaned.

"Why?"

"It..does things to me, love." He said, huskily.

My eyes darkened with lust and so did his.

He lifted my skirt and pulled my thong to the side, slipping his finger into me.

I threw my head back and moaned as he sped up and added another finger, rubbing my clit also.

Suddenly, I heard the sound of talking and realized there were actually a group of people here to see the movie.

"I guess you'll just have to be quiet, love." Klaus smirked, devilishly.

He took out his fingers and looked at them, then me.

I grabbed his fingers and sucked them, slowly.

He ripped his fingers away and pushed me down onto my knees.

I didn't need for him to say anything, I knew what he wanted.

I unbuckled his belt slowly, concentrating on not making too much noise.

I pulled his pants and boxers down just enough to pull out his dick.

I looked at him and I bobbed my head up and down, occasionally going as far as I could and massaging what I couldn't fit.

I went down and sucked on his balls slowly, making him scratch my scalp harder as he held my head.

When I came back up, I kept sucking but he wanted to save his release for me.

I stood up and took off my underwear, quietly.

I straddled his lap and sat down, slowly. I tried so hard not to moan but when he grabbed my ass and squeezed a small one escaped.

Luckily that was a part in the movie where everyone was laughing.

I bounced up and down, he held my hips and met with his own as we created our own type of rhythm.

I bit my lip and stared to break the skin, trying my hardest not to scream his name.

"Klaus," I whispered, "I can't- can't be quiet."

"You're doing- bloody hell." He stopped talking and stalled his hips and he went deep inside of me.

I dug my nails into his shoulders, "I'm...close!"

He screwed his eyes shut, "Me too, love, me too."

A part of the movie came on where there was a loud drilling noise and Klaus and I could groan and moan as loud as we wanted for those couple of seconds.

"Fuck," I laughed, "That was-"

"Amazing." He breathed.

I stood up and pulled my panties back on, panting as I sat next to him.

I shuffled around in the seat trying to find a comfortable position because I was now sore.

Klaus buckled his pants and looked at me struggling with a smirk, "It was your idea, darling."

"I just forget how fucking big you are sometimes." I groaned.

He threw his head back and laughed.

"Would you want to do this again?" I grinned at him. I loved it when he laughed, he looked so carefree.

"No."

My face dropped, I was embarrassed.

He bent over and whispered in my ear, causing to shiver, "I want to hear you scream my name."

I bit my lip again and he turned my face, kissing me and pulling my bottom lip into his mouth as I groaned into his.

"Let me take you home, love."

I happily took his hand and we left.

And Klaus got what he wanted, I was screaming his name all night long.