Enzo

He admits his feelings

Enzo sat across from me in the Salvatore's living room. His stare held mine as neither of us looked away.

"Y/N!"

"Huh?" I looked away and at Damon.

"What do you think?"

"I...agree?"

"See, I knew she would." Stefan said, triumphantly.

"Yeah, she agrees because she's crazy!" Elena exclaimed.

I glared at her before speaking, "So please enlighten me on why your idea is so perfect."

In reality, I didn't know what either of the ideas were, I had just said something random.

"Well, you only agreed because you wanted to be with Enzo!" She blurted.

I looked at her confused, "What?"

She rolled her eyes and stood up, pointing in my face, "You do realize that you can't take him from Bonnie, right?"

"Um, we broke up." Bonnie said, uncomfortably.

I slapped her hand and stood up, "Don't ever put your finger in my face again."

Elena raised her hand and I caught her by the wrist and twisted it, by this time Damon was grabbing Elena and Enzo pulled me away.

"Why are you pulling me away? It wasn't like I was going to kill her."

"You were looking at her like she was your next meal." He laughed.

I rolled my eyes, "Whatever, Enzo."

"Did you really agree to that plan because you wanted to be with me?"

I sat at the kitchen table, "I didn't even hear what they were talking about, I just said something randomly."

Funny how the world works because I would have picked to work with him, anyways.

He hummed in response and sat next to me.

It was a comfortable silence but he broke it by talking, "I have to tell you something."

"What is it?" I said, softly, my attention now on him and not chipping off my nail polish.

"I've been falling for you since the moment I met you, darling. I can't imagine a life without you now...one without your laugh or your craziness, all your adventurous ideas...I'm inlove with you, Y/N."

I was completely shocked.

I had always had a crush on Enzo, he was just such a beautiful person inside and out. I had just assumed that he could never like me back after the whole ordeal with Bonnie breaking his heart.

He met me after and we quickly became friends, he would come to me for anything and everything.

"I...don't know what to say."

He looked sad that I had said that but quickly regained his posture, "You don't need to say anything. Just thought you should know, love."

"Well, I can only think of one thing to say." I said, sadly.

"What is it?"

"That I love you too." I smiled and threw my arms around him in a tight hug.

He lifted us off of our chairs and twirled around in a circle before placing me on my feet and kissing me passionately.

We rested our foreheads against each other and he whispered that he loved me again.

I smiled and kissed his nose, lightly.

"Finally!" Damon yelled, throwing his hands in the air.