Tyler

He gets into a fight for you

"Babe, are you ready?" Tyler called from the bottom of the stairs.

"I would be if you stopped rushing me! Do you want me to come down there naked?!"

"I would not mind...I would not mind at all." He laughed.

"Sickening." I said as I shimmied into my tight jeans.

"It's going to be chilly, make sure you dress warm, Y/N."

"Okay!" I called back.

I pulled the Mystic Falls high school sweatshirt over my head and slipped on my nice black boots.

"Ready!" I sung as I jogged down the stairs.

"Damn." Tyler licked his lips.

"What?" I blushed, "Is something wrong?"

"Your ass looks fantastic in those jeans, Y/N."

"Tyler!" I gasped and slapped at his shoulder, "Does it really though?" I inspected it in the mirror behind us.

"Hell yeah." He gave a firm slap to my left ass cheek.

"Tyler!" I squealed.

"Come on," He laughed and threw me over his shoulder.

Tyler kissed me before running onto the field for his first football game of the season.

I was always excited to watch him play, he was so sexy when he was doing something he was passionate about.

Of course there was always a part of me worried about what could happen to him in this sport but I pushed those thoughts away because I knew how talented he was.

Caroline, Elena and Bonnie greeted me as they climbed up the bleachers. We tried to show as much school spirit as we possibly could and coming to these games was a huge step since everyone was always there.

Our team was really good and always beat others by a landslide.

And today was no different.

"You did great, baby." I wrapped my hands around Tyler's neck and pecked his lips a couple times, causing him to laugh.

"Thank you, thank you."

"Are you hungry?"

"Yeah, I could go for a little bit of you right now." He smirked and winked.

"Tyler, you're disgusting." I laughed, "I'll go get you some fries and a Gatorade."

"Sounds great." He said before pecking my cheek and jogging over to his teammates.

I smiled to myself as I waited in line for Tyler's food.

"Hey."

A guy playing for the opposing team came into line behind me.

"Hello." I smiled and turned around.

"Do you know what's good here?"

"Well, it's just a regular food stand they have at football games but if I had to say..." I bit my lower lip in thought, "Maybe the coconut ice cream, it even has little chunks of pineapple...so then I guess it's piña colada."

He laughed, "You're really cute, you know that?"

"Oh, thank you." I blushed.

"Seriously...do you have a boyfriend?"