Jeremy

You're on your period and he comforts you

"Jer, my stomach hurts." I whined, while pouring myself a glass of water.

"Come here, babe." He pats his lap and I leave the glass on the counter.

I laid my head against his chest and sat on his lap, curled into his arms.

I was a small girl, real short but real curvy.

"Oh my god." I groaned.

"Lay down."

"What? Why?"

"Just lay down." Jeremy laughed at me.

I laid my head in his lap and turned my head to look up at him, he pecked my lips and lifted my shirt up to the bottom of my bra.

"What-"

He started to rub my stomach and I had to admit that it was helping soothe me.

"Mmm." I hummed, closing my eyes.

"That feels better?"

"Much." I nodded.

"Good."

With his other hand he smoothed down my hair and kissed all over my face.

"Jeremy!" I giggled.

"Well, sorry. I just love you." He held up his hands in defense.

"Hey, I never told you to stop." I pouted.

"Oh, Y/N." He chuckled and went back to business.

"How about we watch a movie?" He suggested and all I could do was nod again.

"Nothing sad! I don't feel like crying."

"And I don't want to see you cry." He kissed my forehead and I smiled, my eyes fluttering closed.

"Are you really about to fall asleep?"

"What? Psh, no." I opened my eyes and looked at the screen.

"Well, I chose a comedy."

"Great!"

I sat up and leaned my head on Jeremy's shoulder.

We laughed and talked through the whole movie, cracking jokes which made the movie so much funnier.

By the time the movie was over, we had fallen asleep and the period pains were no more.