Kol

Your one year anniversary

I woke up to an empty bed, the scent of Kol still lingered and I rolled over to his side of the bed and snuggled into his pillow.

"Kol! I miss you, come back to bed!" I whined.

I knew he heard me from downstairs because he was soon at the door of our shared bedroom.

"Darling, I'm trying to make our anniversary extra special. So, please, do not interrupt the process."

I pouted and crossed my arms, "Whatever." I went under the covers and closed my eyes.

"Y/N, don't be so childish. I know you'll like what I have in store. But to start off the day correctly..."

I peeked from under the covers and saw a young girl standing frozen beside Kol.

"Eat with me?" He begged.

I smirked and sped over to them, "I'd love to."

We bit into the girls neck at the same time on either side.

We drained the life out of her and threw her to the side, "You're so sexy when you get like that." Kol said, huskily.

"Shut up and let's go kill people."

I was a new vampire and all my friends tried to teach me control but my boyfriend just let me have fun. I enjoyed being with him more than my friends so it would make sense to learn from him.

Although...I didn't learn a thing about control.

All we did was feed and discard the remains.

Going on these little rampages together were fun, people tried to stop us and our family and friends thought we were bad for each other but no other person could make us happier.

We were crazy and inlove.

"You killed him before me? Hmm, new record, Love."

"I may have cheated a little." I smirked.

"Naughty girl...what should I do about that?" He pretended to think while walking closer and closer to me.

"Please don't punish me." I cried out, pretending to be afraid of him.

"I just might have to..."

Kol sped over and attacked my face and neck with kisses, "Kol!" I giggled and held his head in my hands, "Stop!"

He patted the back of my thighs and I jumped up, he wrapped my legs around his waist and set me on top of the counter.

"Oh, darling. Where would I be without you?" He stared at me, lovingly.

"Probably in a box. You know how much Klaus loooves to throw your cute ass in a box."

He laughed out loud, "That is true, Y/N, very true."

"We just killed this entire bar. Let's hit up a club, baby!"

"That's a very intense crowd, Love. Are you sure that you're ready?"

"Since when do you doubt me?"

"I don't doubt you. I've never doubted you but all I'm trying to say is that you've never done something like a club before and maybe you need to inch your way up."

"Okay." I hopped off of the bar.

"Okay? Okay, what?" Kol followed me out.

"Okay. That means 'okay, you're right.'"