Stefan

(pt.2 to previous imagine)
Klaus comes looking for you after some time and finds that you've moved on

"Stef!"

"Why are you yelling?" Stefan walked out of nowhere the bathroom, pulling on a shirt.

"Mmm."

"What, you like what you see?"

"You know I do."

He chuckled and held my neck with his hand and began to suck on the other side.

"We have to get to the grill."

"We can be late."

"We are late!"

He nipped at my neck and licked it to ease the burning sensation, I sighed and leaned my head to the side for better access.

"No, stop." I pushed him away a little and he huffed.

"Fine, lets go." He grabbed my hand and we walked out of the house.

"Just know that when we get back-"

"I know." I winked and leaned into him as we walked.

"No way!" I exclaimed as Bonnie told me about her and Enzo.

"So enthusiastic. What happened?" Stefan came over with my drink and kissed my cheek, sliding into the booth next to me.

"Girl stuff, babe."

"Hm, okay." He took a sip of his drink and looked at me over the rim.

"What?" I giggled.

"I love you."

"I love you too." I kissed his nose and laughed lightly.

My laugh was cut off as I saw none other than my first love walk into the grill and stare into my soul.

My throat closed in on itself and my eyes watered.

I hadn't seen him in three years, I left and he tried to send letters, texts, call but I had never once seen him in person.

"Babe? What's wrong?" Stefan asked, analyzing my face before turning around to see Klaus.

Stefan turned to me and whispered in my ear, lowly, "Do you want me to kill him?"

"No." I somehow let out a laugh.

"I have to do this. Myself." I stood out of the seat as Stefan stood up and stalked over to Klaus.

"What are you doing here?"

"I- I came for you, my love."

"Don't call me that, Klaus."

"Why not? It is true after all these years, you are still my love. The one and only."

"For now." I rolled my eyes, "You'll find another. You won't be alone forever."

"I would rather that than be without you."

"I would never want that for you...Klaus, you need to move on. You have to." I put my hand on his shoulder and he lifted my hand, kissing the back of it.

I pulled away and blushed, "You can't just come back and do stuff like that. I have a boyfriend, Klaus."

"You- You've moved on?"

"It's been three years."

"For me as well. Was it that easy?"

"Of course not, but it happened and I'm glad it did because I love Stefan."

Klaus raised his chin and held his hands behind his back.

"You love someone else." He said quietly, almost like he was trying to convince himself that it was actually true.

I turned around, awkwardly, looking at Stefan and shrugging when I turned around Klaus was gone.