Klaus

You get into an argument with Marcel

"Marcel, are you crazy?! Coming after Klaus when...you know what, I'm done here." I threw up my hands and grabbed my jacket.

"Y/N, you have no right to come in here and tell me what I can and can't do!"

"I'm fucking leaving! Let it go!" I turned on my heel and yelled.

I heard Marcel whisper among his vampires but I ignored them and stormed out of the bar, thoughts of killing Marcel making me fume.

On the walk to the compound I clenched and unclenched my jaw, digging my fingernails into my palm.

Walking through the gates all I wanted to do was lay down with Klaus and go to sleep. I definitely couldn't tell him what I was doing but I knew he would calm me down.

Instead I was greeted by a cheery Rebekah, "Y/N! Where have you been?"

"Nowhere. Where's Nik?"

"He's out with Camille. But, are you alright? You seem angry."

"Fucking Marcel is a dickhead." I groaned and plopped on the coach, ignoring Rebekah's shocked face.

"What did he do?" She asked, trying to be nonchalant.

"He tried to come after Klaus when he knew that he was vulnerable. Marcel plays dirty to get what he wants and I mean, Klaus can too but he's changed and I'm proud of him but I don't know what will happen if Marcel keeps provoking him like this. I tried talking to him but I just got so...angry that I had to leave."

"How is it Marcel's fault that you don't trust Nik?"

"What?" I turned to face Rebekah, "I trust Niklaus, completely."

"You don't trust that he will be able to refrain from becoming the same Nik he was before you met."

I stayed silent because it was true, I was worried that he would throw away all that we talked about for his need of power. I know that he would choose power over me any day but I refused to believe that I couldn't help him in some way.

"Marcel is wrong. He shouldn't have done that." I stood and began to walk away before Rebekah spoke again.

"Marcel did what he had to do. He played smart, he was aware that he couldn't take on Nik if he were ready so-"

"Are you really defending your 'lover' over your own brother?"

"Of course not, how could you accuse of me of something like that?"

"Well, it sure sounds like that's what going on."

"Y/N, I'm not sure who you think you are-"

"I'm not about to do this." I scoffed and left.

I wrapped my arms around myself as the air nipped at all the exposed places on my body.

I felt my nose getting colder and colder as the wind whipped back and forth through my hair.

"Y/N."

I turned around, sharply.

No one was there.

I walked faster to try and get to Camille's but I heard my name being called again.

"What the..."

"Y/N!"

I yelled as I was face to face with one of Marcel's vampires.

He grabbed me by my shoulders and shook me, causing my bag to fall to the ground, "You're dead."