Jeremy

He embarrasses you

"You ready, babe?"

I jogged down the stairs, "Yup."

"Grab a jacket, you get cold really easily and you know how Matt is with the temperature of the grill in the summer."

"Oh, yeah, I guess you're right. I'll be right back!" I jogged up the stairs and took a look at all my jackets before picking one of Jeremy's.

"Out of all your jackets, you just couldn't pick one of your own, could you?" He chuckled, slinging an around around my shoulders.

"I like your clothes better." I pouted.

"Hey, that is not a problem at all." He kissed my temple and we drove to the grill.

Jeremy got drunk, really fast.

And when he was drunk he was so funny so all of us were cracking up at his jokes and stories.

"Hey, have I ever told you guys about Y/N's piercing?"

"Jeremy!" I clasped his mouth shut with my hand.

"You have a piercing, Y/N?" Elena asked in disbelief.

"Yes, little old Y/N has a piercing riiiiight here." Jeremy pointed to his crotch and I blushed furiously.

"No way." Damon chuckled, "And now I'm glad that I came."

"Jeremy, I think it's time to go." I said through clenched teeth.

"And when I eat her out-"

"Jeremy!" I cried out in desperation, "Come on!"

"Oh, babe. Live a little."

"You're embarrassing me." I said, lowly.

"Yeah, little Gilbert it may be past your bed time."

"And it may be past your-"

"Alright, Jer. Let's go." I lifted him out of the chair and he finished off his drink quickly before following me out of the grill.

And I never lived down the fact that I had a hidden piercing.