Chapter 78

(A/n I've taken some time to read my WHOLE story back from the beginning. I've taken some notes of things I've forgotten and now I'll add them in!)

Lizzie's POV

Lizzie wakes up on the other end of the bed from Joel. It's 6:45am. She gets up, brushes her hair and dutch braids them.

L= I really need to dye my hair again.

She puts on a blue blouse and some high-waisted jeans, along with some black converses. Lizzie sighs at Joel in anger, and leaves the house. She takes in the fresh air, relieving her thoughts. She feels happy that the nightmare thing was just a phase. A pit of nerves settle in her stomach - she wonders how everyone is going to react to her being back. A blossom falls onto the pavement in front of her. She smiles thinking about how winter was over and spring had finally came. After this walk, Lizzie ends up at the gates to school. People are staring, and her friends come rushing up to her.

Lau= LIZZZIEEE!!! HEYY GURLL

L= HEYY!!

Y= Hey Ding Dong!!

L= Hey Yamma Lamma!

The sight of her friends cheered Lizzie up even more.

Oli= Hey weirdo!

L= Hey even weirder weirdo!

Cal= Hey Liz! (Jess around his arms)
(A/n who else misses Callum and Jess criii)

L= Hey you two

T= Hiii

L= (hugs Tiff)

Lau= Soo what did you do with your time off?

L= I kinda went to care after everything that happened with my dad and Joel and stuff but I came back to Joel and we went on holiday and now I'm back!

T= Very eventful (giggles)

Just then, Tia and Jemma stride past them.

Jem= Hello again (smirks and carries on walking)

L= Can I talk to Yammy for a second guys?

Others= Sure!

Yammy scoots over to Lizzie and they walk into the school building.

L= When are you going to take time off of school?

Y= Shhh

L= What?

Y= Only Kyle, you and Joel know! And of course my parents.

L= Are you going to tell the gang?

Y= Yeh but not yet.

L= Isn't the baby due really soon?

Y= Two weeks!

L= Sounds so exciting but are you pretending to have gain weight? If you weren't wearing all that baggy stuff everyone would know you're pregnant!

Y= Yes I am, and I'm going to tell the headmaster so I can take the time off with Kyle.

L= Okay.

Y= Speaking of the headmaster..

Hm= Hello Lizzie, nice to have you back.

L= Thanks.

The headmaster walks away and Lizzie is confused.

L= I guess someone's happy today? (laughs)

Y= I better get going to class! See ya!

L= (texts Joel) You have a chance to explain fully about Jemma's text tonight.

Right after she sent the message, Lizzie gets a reply.

J= Thank u so much, I'm not with Jemma, you'll see tonight.

L= I hope so... :)

J= :)

The bell rings and Lizzie heads to her first class - DT.

Jizzie ~ SparkOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara