Chapter 24

Thx for over 400 views! I can't even believe it! ♥♥

Lizzie looked in the darkness, to see Maddie, with hair unbrushed, wearing rags and looking pale... Possessed.

M=Maddie

M= L - Liz - zie L L Lizzie

L= Maddie!? Back away...

M= Help. Please!

Lizzie noticed a knife in Maddie's hand and she screamed, meanwhile Joel was on his knees, on the ground. He couldn't believe his eyes.

L= MADDIE DROP THAT KNIFE! WHY ARE YOU HERE?

M= M Mum abandoned me. I need help Lizzie - H Help me. Please!

Then, Lizzie noticed a mark in Maddie's top, stained with a deep red colour. Then back at the knife, which was covered in blood.

L= MADDIE WHAT DID YOU DO!

M= Need - need help. R Right now!

J= Lizzie don't go near her. She could be dangerous.

L= SHE'S MY SISTER. I'm taking her to hospital.

J= It's not safe. I'll carry her if you really want to take her to the hospital.

Maddie had dark circles around her eyes, a bruised lip and many places of her body was bleeding (A/n sorry for the grime, and this isn't how I envision Maddie in real life XD)

L= (looks at her) I'll take her.

Lizzie picks Maddie up and sprints to the hospital, Joel right behind them. The moon shone bright, and Joel could see Maddie's knife gleaming in the light. He could see it edging towards Lizzie's hip, and Maddie's face was filled with determination.

J= STOP SHE'S POSSESSED! SHE'S CRAZY, LET GO OF H-

It was too late. Maddie had already sunk the weapon deep into Lizzie's hip, and she cried out in pain. Lizzie instantly dropped Maddie and rolled on the floor, screaming in agony.

J= You're crazy! Back off (picks Lizzie up)

Maddie backs up, realizing what she'd done.

M= I'm - I'm sorry, I didn't mean to!

Joel takes them both to hospital, but stays with Lizzie all through it. She is put in a hospital bed and is greeted by the sane doctors. Lizzie gets treated instantly as the blood was oozing out, too much and too quickly. After a long 4 hours, Lizzie's hip was healed up. Joel makes his way to Lizzie's bed, as she's sleeping and stares at her. Many thoughts pass through his mind and he thinks about Lizzie's amazing bravery. He takes one of her hands and kisses it with passion.

J= I love you. (Smiles and walks off)

L= I love you too - don't leave (says in a croaky voice)

J= Okay. (Sits back by bed)

L= At least I won't know what Mia will do in assembly. (Smiles)

J= I will go back and record whatever she says about you. I will make sure she doesn't though.

L= Thanks Joel.

J= Anytime.

J= Well I'm going to the sitting area and I'll come back soon.

L= Okay, don't be long (says exhaustedly)

Joel walks off and Lizzie finds herself very tired, and she closes her eyes...

Suddenly, a monster comes walking in.

L= Maddie? How are you here, where are your doctors?

M= (grins with shiny white teeth creepily)

L= What's that in your hand?

M= (points knife at Lizzie's chest and it gets closer and closer....)

L= Maddie... MADDIE! (screams)