Chapter 43

A/n Omg tysm for over 200 reads on my first chapter! Also I am very sorry that I haven't updated in a while! Look forward to the Christmas special..

Lizzie's POV

Lizzie ran to Joel's, and lay on his couch in despair. She looked up at the blank ceiling above, it expressed how she felt. What did Tia do? Why did Yammy lie? How could've this happened? After 20 mins of being lost in thought, Lizzie finally decided to get up.

Her eyes scattered the room, her wireless mouse lay on the chair next to the TV. She stood up and rushed over to the PC. Lizzie could at least try and make a video?

L= Hey guys, welcome back -

Lizzie stopped in shock.

L= Wha... How... Omg!

She stood up, ran her fingers through her candyfloss hair and screamed with excitement. All the negativity vanished from her head as she sat down for a breather...

L= I - I have 500,000 subscribers!? That's half of a million! What? How!?

Lizzie carried on with her video; the gloominess inside of her voice had gone and she started chattering in amazement. Her video was based on the amount of subscribers she had gained.

L= Omg guys. Thank you so much for all your support! I have just seen my sub count and I am extremely grateful for everything. I will upload more often, tell me in the comments what I should play and I'll make sure to check it out! Thank you again and 'boop' the like button! THANK YOU!!!!!!

Lizzie stopped, ended the video and sat back in astonishment. Her happiness had increased by 100%. Lizzie thought about school, but it didn't bother her anymore. She only cared for her fans at that moment. Lizzie thought for a second..

L= Shadowcadets! That's what I'll call them! Awh I hope they like their fandom name!!

Lizzie was all smiles, until something ruined her party....

Comments on her video

JemGirl23= Ugh ur so ugly, PINK HEADED UGLY IDIOT! Just stop making videos, that's a good game to play! See you in next video :):):) xxxxxxxxxxx