Chapter 95

(A/n I know some people want a second book but writing this feels like a chore if it's not an exciting chapter and I don't think I could force myself to write a second book. Don't despair, as there's still a lot of chapters left that will hopefully be posted daily running up towards the epilogue. If not daily, it should be done before my school year finishes (three weeks) as lots will happen in these weeks such as projects and sports. Thank you for being eager for a second book though, it means a lot 💟 20 mins later: I fell down the stairs mid-way through writing the chapter 😂😂😂)

6 years later

The last day of school was all a blur to Lizzie now... But here's how it went:

------------------------------------------

A couple days after prom

Teens sobbed as they watched students leave the school gates forever. Lizzie and her friends gathered into a massive hug.

Y= We can arrange to meet loads, you can visit us and Dante!

Scott= I'll hopefully find love this summer

Oli= If you do, show her to me!

Scott= Um.. yeah haha

Tiffany= I got a dating app, maybe I'll meet my true love on there!

Oli= I'll get a girlfriend panda

The whole group bursts out laughing.

L= We'll all meet up soon yeah?

Group= Defo!

Ten minutes later, the group has left, apart from Lizzie. She was looking for two particular girls...

L= Tia! Mia!

They quickly walked over to Lizzie.

L= I know I didn't have the best start with both of you, but I'm happy we're friends and I wish you luck in the future (smiles)

M+T= You too! We're sorry we were like that

The three hug and separate, leaving the gates. Lizzie walks a couple yards and catches a bus, sitting at the back. Her mind flashes back to when she sat on the bus, and Jemma was getting bullied by Yammy and even Lizzie, a bit. Just then, Jemma gets on the bus and sits near the front, hiding her face.

L= (in head) Am I having deja vu?

It reminds her when she felt above Jemma, like she did now. She slowly walked off of the bus, whispering into Jemma's ear as she does so...

L= See? Being cruel doesn't get you anywhere near happiness, it makes you feel embarrassed and eventually you're lonely. I stopped being cruel, and you should too. It might even lead you to happiness too.

She stepped off, and sighed. Walking into Joel's house, she smiled. She truly was happy. (A/n This is getting emotional 😂)

----------------------------------------

Back to current time

L= Joeelllll!!!

Lizzie was at her upgraded PC, staring at a post by Scott. She glanced behind her, scanning for Joel. As she did so, her eye inspected a birthday card from Yammy, for Lizzie's 23rd.

Joel swiftly walked up to Lizzie, reading the post as he did so.

J= Scott's gay?

L= Yeah, I never knew.

J= He's brave to do that, imagine all the harsh people that could pop up, I hope everyone is supportive.

L= Yes! I'm gonna text him congratulations.

A few minutes later, she was browsing through her Instagram. She saw Callum's Instagram and immediately recollected the video of him proposing to her a couple months ago. She looked at the picture he posted and read the description.

L= JOELLLLL!!!

J= (from downstairs) WHAT NOW?

L= LOOK!

He stomps back upstairs and reads Callum's post.

J= He and Jemma broke up?? I loved them together!

L= I know I feel like crying.

J= I'm calling him!

Lizzie slouched in her chair. Memories creeped into her mind. She thought of the house they lived in when Lizzie was in school. They moved and live in a much bigger and better house thanks to YouTube. This made a smile spread on her face.

She opened Youtube and saw a video by Tiffany (Ihascupquake) and her husband Red. Lizzie remembered helping Tiff set up a YouTube channel a few months after school ended. She chuckled thinking about how Tiff met Red on her dating app. (A/n These memories probably aren't correct with real life, but I've tried to make them as close as possible)

L= JOELLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!

J= WHAT LIZZIE!?

L= WE SHOULD DO A COLLAB WITH TIFF AND RED!

J= OKAY!!! ANYTHING ELSE BEFORE I CONTINUE WATCHING MY PROGRAMME?

Lizzie scans the room and spots Buddy lying on the bed lazily. He seemed lonely.

L= YES! CAN WE GET A DOG FOR BUDDY TO HANG WITH?

(A/n That's the end of this chapter!)