Chapter 50

(A/n Can't believe I'm at chapter 50!! Thank you to all my supporters and all the votes and views! I couldn't be more grateful! I can remember thanking people for 10 views XD Anyway, on with the story....

Lizzie's POV

Lizzie felt nerves run around manically in her body. Both Lizzie and Joel were frozen on the spot. They wondered what to do.. Should they answer him? Should they ignore him? Would he break  the door down? Would he hurt anyone? These question scurried about in Lizzie's mind as she stared blankly at the pounding door.

Lizzie's Dad= LET ME IN LIZZIE!

J= (whispers) don't.

Lizzie's Dad= I CAN HEAR YOU

L= (mouths) What else should we do??

Lizzie sees that Joel's eyes scan the room.

J= (mouths) I'm not sure

L= COMING

J= (tries not to say out loud) Lizzie! What are you doing??

L= I have to! (mouths) He'll harm me if I don't go, and you!

J= (shocked expression on face)

With courage, Lizzie slowly opens the door. Her heart beats furiously in her chest.

Lizzie's Dad= ABOUT TIME!

Lizzie sees a hammer on her dad's shoulder. His face is stern.

Lizzie's Dad= Lets go, we have things to do!

J= Liz-

Lizzie's dad grabs her arm and pulls her away viciously.

Lizzie's Dad= Goodbye now.

The heart-warming, strong fragrance of Joel's house leaves Lizzie's nose as she's introduced to the smell of junk. Trash cans, litter and poo. Buddy's poo.

J= LIZZIE!

L= Dad! Please!

J= I'll take care of Buddy (mouths) I'll rescue you tonight!

Lizzie's dad drags her to the house, where it gets intense.

(A/n I'm gonna say D= cuz writing out Lizzie's Dad gets rlly frustrating XD)

D= (slams door behind him) YOU MOVED IN WITH A BOY??!!! (hits) AND LEFT THE HOUSE IN THIS STATE? (hits again) AND YOU GOT A CAT?! (smacks cheek) AND YOU REFUSED TO LIVE BACK IN WITH ME?? (kicks)

L= (screams in pain)

D= Stupid girls like you need to be taught a lesson! (punches)

L= (starts bleeding and gets a bruise)

D= (grabs her phone out of her pocket) (smashes it) NO PHONE! (pulls a piece of her hair out) CUT THIS STUPID MOP OFF! GET IN YOUR ROOM!

L= (screams and cries in pain and in anger) HOW COULD- HO-

D= (hits really hard) GET UP THERE! 

Lizzie stammers upstairs, feeling nauseous. She makes it to the top step, and passes out. Lizzie sees a pit of darkness which explained her mood at that moment. She recalled the event that just happened, and ached with pain...

Lizzie's eyes opened. She was battered and bruised, and was on the floor to her bedroom. A trail of blood followed behind her. 

L= He dragged me in here! 

She hears a mutter outside and looks out of the window. Her dad is walking to Joel's house, with a knife. 

L= Oh, nononononoo! 

She couldn't think of anything else but to ring Lauren. Lizzie pulls herself over to the home phone, and surprisingly it works. She dials Lauren's number and she answers...

Lau= Well look who's calling.

L= (cries over phone) (says things over crying) the Joel dad hammer blood (cries)

Lau= What? Slow down!

L= My dad came back and hurt me and dragged me to my room and is going to Joel's to kill him!

Lau= OMG! Liz I'm so sorry! Call 999!

L= He smashed my phone!

Lau= OKAY, I WILL CALL THE POLICE TO GO TO JOEL'S! (breathes fast) I'm sorry I was so mean- Calling them now! (line cuts off)

Lizzie staggers outside, and runs as well as she can towards Joel's house. She sees her dad in the distance, approaching Joel's. He gets there, and starts banging on the door. 

L= NO! 

D= Lizzie? GET BACK IN THE HOUSE! Your daddy has some business to take care of! 

L= I WON'T LET YOU HURT HIM! 

D= Then I might have to kill you first! I've been waiting for this day, I can almost taste the joy! 

L= Wha-what? 

D= Yess! I got my first kill a month ago! It felt awesome!

L= Who did you kill? (breathes heavily)

D= Someone you're close to... or not so much! HAHahahahahah 

L= What?? 

Suddenly, a familiar voice shouts out.

J= LIZZIE! 

D= This is getting better and better! DOUBLE KILL WOOOO

L= THE POLICE ARE COMING DAD! YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO KILL US!

D= They won't be here in time.. (walks up to Lizzie with knife) No one can save you.. (about to stab)

J= NOOOO (rushes over to them and pushes Lizzie's dad over) 

D= Pathetic! (punches him which knocks him out with one hit)

L= JOEL!!!

D= Let's continue.. (walks closer) 

Lizzie can hear sirens in the distance.. only they could save her now......

(A/n INTENSE! Will the police come in time?... Find out next chapter!)