Chapter 33

A/n right before the story continues, as you can tell I am updating a lot more recently and I hope to keep it that way cuz I enjoy writing this for u! Anyway, on with le story..

It was the morning of a mournful day, the morning that would hold Lizzie's school funeral. Everyone gathered into the assembly while Jemma was hold hostage in the isolation room, doing the test with regret in her mind.

Jem= (says in head) should I have laughed about this? Yes yes.. She hurt you... No no I am truly an evil person that deserves this... No.. Yes.. Ugh idk.

The atmosphere in the school hall felt eerie. A strong gloom hung over the building, as tears dripped from students and teachers faces, creating a flood in the school. The headmaster started talking, and students were invited to the front to say a speech. Mia was one of them...

M= Lizzie and I, we were best friends as you all may know from one of my harsh events that was about Lizzie. We shared many good memories, yes bad, but many good. I remember we created a 'fridge smoothie.' (Sniffles) We gathered cheese, milk, pasta, meat and mixed it together to make a smoothie. We both were sick after drinking it but laughed about it afterwards. (Starts tearing up) She was an amazing friend, she played harmless pranks on me which I overreacted about. I got revenge which wasn't even needed. I hurt her mentally and words cannot express how sorry I am. I just want to see her again, explain how much I care for her. (Crying heavily) I never wanted this to happen. (Runs off the stage and walks into the hall, stands by the wall and a teacher comes to comfort her)

Next it was Lauren, Tiff, Cpk, Yammy and Jess' turn to speak. They each say a memory they remember with her, while crying and fighting through the tears. Afterwards, everyone receives a candle and the lights go off. The whole hall is lit by the shining flames of the candles. The whole assembly leaves the hall and goes to lessons in silence.

The gloomy day wore on for the students, while Lizzie was happily recording videos for her many fans. Joel made another channel called Smallishbeans, and started recording on there.

Joel's POV

Recording a video:

L= Hey guys, what's up, LDShadowlady here, and today I am with my boyfriend, Joel AKA Smallishbeans and we are going to do a Q&A.

L= The first question is, how did you meet?

J= School!

L= Yep. Well Joel hated me to start with. (Giggles)

J= No -

L= Yes!

J= Ok, ok maybe (laughs)

J= Next one is... Oh erm.. (Goes silent)

L= What? (Smiles) is it rude?

J= (shakes head) (shows question)

Isn't Lizzie that girl who supposedly died? Omg I could be on the news! THIS AMAZING GIRL FINDS OUT THAT ELIZABETH ISN'T DEAD! Perfect!

Lizzie and Joel look at each other in shock, and end the video.

L= Let's not post it.

J= Ye. I'll just post a COD one on yours.

L= K.

Joel selects a video and posts it, not realising he picked the wrong one. The video up loads, and Joel finds out it's the wrong one. He starts to panic, and within seconds the video gets hundreds and hundreds of views.

J= Uhh, Lizzie?

L= Ye?

J= I accidentally posted the wrong video!

L= No no no no!

J= Why's it getting so many views?

Lizzie quickly checks her twitter to see that same persons question for her video was on there, and it had thousands of replies.

L= Everyone knows I'm alive. That person sent the question on twitter, not DMs.

J= Great.

L= I'll have to explain and everyone will hate me!

J= They won't don't worry.

Mia's POV

After the assembly, Mia went to classes like everyone else, feeling sad and depressed. She kept saying to herself 'It's all my fault.' Lunch comes by, and no one had even touched their phone, as the day was too depressing to do anything.

M= Joel must be really upset, more than most of us.

MM= Ye... (Sad)

M= He isn't at school. Like he must've really loved Lizzie, and I was trying to ruin that too. IT'S ALL MY FAULT! (cries)

The school day finally ends. Jemma left the school grounds for the last time she would in two months. Mia finally got the courage to look at her phone, and checked twitter. The first tweet shocked her...

M= WHAT!?