Chapter 84

Minutes of talking later, they could hear the massive room start to chatter.

Y= People are coming!

The YouTuber's room started to fill with exciting chatter. It got so loud that security had to calm everyone down. An hour later, Yammy was called onto the stage.

L+J= Good luck!

Man= Lizzie, please come to the stage. Joel, please come to the stage. Stacy, please come to the stage.

Lizzie's heart started beating as fast as lightening. She slowly made her way up the steps, Joel close behind her. Just as she walked on stage - many fans started screaming their names. It was the best feeling in the world, many people caring for them. Lizzie felt extremely loved, and nothing - no one, would stop her from being happy. She knew people cared for her, and she decided to embrace it.

Minecon went on. Questions, games like build battle and much more. In the questions, someone asked Lizzie this...

Fan= WHEN IS JOEL GOING TO PROPOSE?

The whole room erupted with excitement. Joel and Lizzie couldn't help but laugh.

L= I think it's a bit early for anything like that!

J= (kind of hurt by this) Pfff yeah it won't happen

L= (a feeling of sadness)

Fan= ONE DAY

At the end of Minecon, Lizzie and Joel received gifts, gave autographs and took pictures with many fans.

L= (to Joel) I didn't know this many people cared about us!

J= As I said, we do have a lot of subscribers!

The two went home, feeling happy - expect for the moment of rejection from the proposal question.

J= I do love you - you know that?

L= Yep.

When they got home it looked like they were staring at a toilet. Toilet paper had been sprung onto the roof, in the front-garden tree and everywhere else. Also, litter had been thrown onto the lawn.

L= Joel! Who could do this?

J= My money's on -

L= Tia.

They scuttled inside...

L= Buddy?

J= (shouts) BUDDY

L= Not here - he should be home soon, though he's usually waiting for food. Oh well, let's just clean outside.

J= You can't let Tia get you down.

L= I know, that's why I'm standing up to her at school - tomorrow.