Chapter 26

A/n Just want to say.. WOW! Thank you sooo much for over 700 reads! I remember saying thank you for 10 XD Lmao I haven't showed much appreciation but I am over the moon! Also, I haven't been posting a lot because of homework and also two other editing accounts. One is a Lizzie fan account called Shadowcadet_starx and I would be grateful if u checked it out! All from me ♥♥

J= Mia. Stop!

M= Ahem. No interruptions. Now, as you can see I've spent time and effort into making a whole PowerPoint for a girl I absolutely despise! Give. Me. Credit!

Joel stands up in fury and grits his teeth.

J= If you say anything -

M= INTERRUPTION!

J= I -

M= NO

J= Let me -

M= GET HIM OUT!

Two boys grab Joel and throw him out of the hall. They jam the door to keep him and teachers out.

M= Proceeding.

Lauren, Tiff, Callum and Jess sit in their chairs, their eyes fixated on the PowerPoint. Butterflies float around in their stomachs and don't have the nerve to stand up and protest. Firstly, Mia shows a picture of Lizzie, drunk on the floor.

M= My revenge. As you all know, Lizzie played nasty pranks on me. So like an everyday person, I got revenge. But it wasn't enough. She kept doing stupid stuff to me, so I'm doing this now. While she mopes about in hospital. Now onto her crazy sister. Maddie...

Joel bangs on the door to the hall, screaming for teachers as he does so. The English teacher, Miss Gora, runs towards Joel and her eyes light up.

Miss Gora: What's happening?

J= MIA! IN THE HALL

Miss Gora= Er.. Um HELP! WE NEED HELP

J= (sniggers and facepalms)

Miss Gora= (runs to heads office)

Meanwhile..

M= Maddie interrupted Lizzie and I's sleepover when we were besties. She knocked the door down and came in with a hammer. She smiled at us creepily and started smashing the wooden floorboards. Then she looked up and held her breath until she passed out. I went home in shock. Then, the next time I went, Maddie's door had about 5 locks on. And the door was literally metal which had many dents in from the inside. Lizzie's mum was keeping Maddie like a  prisoner! Wouldn't blame her but.. Child abuse?

Lizzie's friend were fuming, but guilty for agreeing with Mia. They knew what she was telling was evil but still true..

M= Then I heard she was sent to a mental care hospital... LIZZIE'S SISTER IS CRAZY. She tried to stab me once.

A blurry picture of Maddie with the most menacing smile came up on the screen.

M= Lizzie and her family are monsters. Don't talk to them, Lizzie might be secretly crazy too. No doubt -

Headteacher= ENOUGH!

Everyone peered at the door which had been pounded open by Joel, Miss Gora and the head.

Headteacher= MIA COME WITH ME. EVERYONE ELSE GO TO FIRST PERIOD INSTANTLY!

Joel walks to history, with his heart pounding but on the way, he bumps into a girl....

J= (looks up) JEMMA!?

Jem= Joel! (Hugs)

J= Where.. How!?

Jem= I remembered you and how much I missed you, so I came back (smiles)

J= I missed you too! (Thinks about Lizzie and frowns)

Jem= What?

J= Lizzie..

Jem= What about Lizzie!

J= We are kinda together.

Jem= WHAT