Chapter 77

Lizzie and Joel arrived at the house. Lizzie felt worse than ever. What was supposed to be an amazing holiday turned into one all about revenge and ended too early than expected.

(Texts)

J= Hey Yam, we're back early, don't ask why. Tell the gang we should meet up?

Y= Hi, I'll tell them. School tomorrow - I want to see Lizzie!

J= I don't go to school anymore!

Y= Waaaaatttt whyyy?

J= I'm doing YouTube instead.

Y= Huh, maybe I'll check it out.

J= Lizzie will see you tomorrow

Y= Cya

(Speech)

L= Who you texting?

J= Just Yammy, telling her you're going to school tomorrow!

L= Noooo! I don't want to!

J= Too bad!

*beep beep*

Joel quickly checks his phone to see a text from the worst person he could think of in that moment.

L= Yammy again?

Joel glances at the text.

Jem= Heyy bb - heard ur back, can't wait to go on that date we arranged! And when u dumping Lizzie? U said u would soon! xxxx Jem xxxx

J= Uhhh yeh (glances back)

L= Change of mood all of a sudden? Let me see it -

J= Nooo privacy-

Lizzie snatches his phone and reads to text. She drops his phone on the floor and it lands on the soft carpet, luckily not breaking.

L= I can't believe you! I'm not even gonna shout - and I'll do this for you! We're done!

J= Liz-

L= Don't 'Lizzie' me

Lizzie hauls her suitcase onto her back and stomps up the stairs.

L= (shouts down the stairs) AND YOU KNOW WHAT, I AM GOING TO SCHOOL TOMORROW! LOVE TO GET AWAY FROM YOU!

(A/n sorry for the short chapter, and a late one. You can see why I'm ending this at chapter 100. I'm thinking of doing an epilogue after the last chapter and then the story is complete as what else could I add after the next chapters? (I do have ideas to add in like what's happening irl). More drama to come next!)