Chapter 46

Lizzie's POV

Lizzie woke up to the morning, reaching through the window. Frost lay on the windows edges and to streets were again filled with snow. It really had been a white Christmas! Joel lay next to her, snoring in some blankets. Lizzie sat up to see her new kitten, sprawled out on the lounge rug.

L= Aww (smiles and giggles)

She walks into the kitchen and switches the kettle on. Above the noise, Lizzie could hear tiny footsteps sprint into the kitchen. A soft tail wrapped around her leg, and Buddy's head nudged it.

L= Buddy! That tickles!

Buddy carried on for a bit, then sat on the floor, staring at the cupboard.

L= Emm.... Ok?

She brings her and Joel's tea into the living room, and in the kitchen a loud meow could be heard.

L= Buddy! Shhh

J= Huh? (Rubs eyes and sits up) Morning!

L= Morning! Buddy is being a nuisance.

J= I can hear!

Tiny footsteps approach them and Buddy starts meowing and rubbing against their legs.

J= I think he wants food, I'll go do that.

As Joel walks into the kitchen, Buddy instantly follow him.

L= (Rolls eyes and giggles)

Suddenly, Lizzie's phone beeps.

Y= Lizzie can u text back, selfish b*tch. Everything has gone wrong with Kyle now, thanks to u.

L= Sorry! Wasn't me

Y= Look who finally decided to text back! And who was it then?

L= (begins to type Joel)

J= Lizzie would you like a biscuit or some toast? (shouts from the kitchen)

L= Um, YES PLEASE SOME TOAST!

L= It doesn't matter.

Y= It does! Everything has f*cked up now.

L= Sorry!

Y= I might get an abortion. Would help Kyle stop being insane at me.

L= Don't you dare!

Y= Why the hell would u care!? Buh bye.

Joel= (walks in with toast) What's wrong?

L= Yammy's having a go at me.

J= Don't worry, she'll be fine in a couple weeks. By the way, Lauren has planned a new years party for us! U, me, Yammy if she goes, Oli, Callum, Jess, Tiff, Sasha and some others! It's gonna be great!

L= Ok! Maybe Yammy will feel better with a party..