Chapter 38

A/n Sorry for not posting XD I have assessments in school and tests so have been caught up in that! I just realised I hit 2k reads and can't believe it! I'd like to thank you all <3

Lizzie's POV

Lizzie and Joel arrived at Joel's doorstep when suddenly she gets a text..

Lizzie, meet me at the secret garden we used to love. Go alone, I have something important to tell you.

L= Joel, look.

They both stare at the text. Their eyes meet and they think about what to do.

J= You should go. I'll make hot chocolate and put a film on and we can watch it when you get back?

L= Sure! I'll be quick, whatever it is.

Lizzie rushes out, and makes her way to the garden. The beautiful blossom trees were bare, with no blossom left. This leaves a lump in Lizzie's heart. This garden was a settling and amazing place, but now ruined. She shook it off and found Yammy nervously waiting on the bench, next to the calm river.

L= Yammy?

Y= Lizzie. Sit.

L= Ok. (Sits down and heart starts beating fast)

Y= I am worried. I'm only 16. What am I gonna do!? Kyle is the dad and he kinda hates me right now and my parents are gonna kill me and I'm gonna have a sad life and I'm gonna get bullied for having a baby bump and-

L= WOAH WOAH WOAH!? WHAT! Baby bump? Kyle is the dad? Yammy...

Y= (shows pregnancy test)

L= Yammy... That's

Y= Shocking. Surprising. Scary. I know.

L= It's um, definitely surprising and shocking but we can work through this.

Y= I don't know what to do! How am I going to tell my parents!

L= I'll do it with you, if you want.

Y= Tomorrow. I need to think first. Just wanted to tell someone. I'll text you tomorrow, I just want some time alone. Bye.

L= Okay, bye Yamma lama.

Y= Bye ding dong

L= (giggles and walks back to Joel's)

Mia's POV

Mia attended this party and Joel was having and started taking drinks one after the other. She talked with Joel, and her new boyfriend Mich. She couldn't help it. She kissed him, and took him to the headmasters. And then it happened. Then, the headmaster came in surprisingly, and saw them.

M= AHHHHHHHHHH

Hm= WHAT ARE YOU DOING! (Turns to shout at everyone else)

Mia and Mich try to escape out the window, but the head quickly locks the window, and then the door.

M= Great. We are trapped.

Mich= So? More privacy....

They carry on and are left in their all night until they wake up in each others arms, on the floor.

Mich= What time is it?

M= (looks at clock) 5:23, how long is he keeping us in here? And we have school today! And I'm hungry.

Suddenly, they hear footsteps. The door unlocks and the headmaster walks in.

Hm= Get clothes on. I'm taking you to the police station.

M= WHAT!? What about school?

Hm= You violated rules severely. And it's a matter for the police. School will start. I won't be long.

Mich= But -

Hm= GET CHANGED!

They do what he says, and are taken to the police. The police take them in and lock them in cells.

Police= You are staying here for a week. Then you may go.

M+Mich= WHAT!?

Hm= Goodbye. I shall ring your parents now, tut tut.

It was time for another school day.. And it was going to be dreadful for Yammy.