Chapter 360: Special - Development

~Here, in this land of the living we strive and struggle, plan and scheme reaching out to grasp our ethereal dreams. We seek to bring thought to reality. However, only those who dream wide awake: the ambitious, the diligent, and the resourceful can bring reality to thought.~

"Sir the first week has ended, initial sales reports indicate we have sold more than one-hundred million copies. Around seventy percent of copies sold are digital sales."

"Good. Richard contact the finance department have them divert half of the revenue to repairing and starting up the second and third QSCs."

"Sir, If we do that then we won't be able to repay the money we borrowed to develop the game!"

"I'm not concerned about that at this moment. I have other plans that take priority. Here take a look."

"... Sir are you serious? this is unbelievable. A fully immersive «VRMMORPG», with a peripheral device capable of rendering «AR». So that's why you want the QSCs restarted."

"Yes precisely. The unveiling of the device is set two years from now. However, right now I have something else to show you."

~Within the mind lays thought after thought, all for preservation, and prosperity.~