Chapter 206: Progression II

Xuelian and I left town and hunted down the monsters.

After a few hours we returned to challenge him for the class advancement.

Once again Xuelian and I played Rock, Paper, Scissors, but this time I won. It was my turn to go first. But somehow, I got the distinct feeling that Xuelian let me win.

I stepped forward to challenge Alexander, he drew bow and arrow.

My match with Alexander was successful, though there was a couple of times I cut it close almost taking a direct hit from one of his arrows that would have killed me.

Winning the match, I was given the option to change my class.

{Please choose which class you wish to change to.}

[Archer] --> [Gunner]

                 --> [Psychic]

I choose [Psychic], a class that would take me closer to becoming a [Binary Mage] again.

I then had the choice between two weapons, a [Serrated Dagger] and a [Short Sword].

I chose the [Serrated Dagger] due to the «Bleed» effect applied to the weapon.

«Bleeding» applied fifteen percent of the target's total «health» as damage and then causes one percent of damage over time over ten seconds, causing twenty-five percent damage total.

Now it was Xuelian's turn to challenge Alexander.