Chapter 347: Aran Rot Forest II

Throughout the forest we found oddly the placed «mobs» called [Peri Soldiers], similarly [Peri Soldier Captains]. The [Peri Soldiers] came in four varieties: dual axe wielders, long sword wielders, spear and shield wielders, and magic casters.

The [Peri Soldier Captains] came in two types: long and short sword dual wielders, and great sword wielders.

Throughout the dungeon these enemies, constantly walked around like they were in a trance or daze. The soldiers didn't give much trouble; however, the Captains required a bit more coordination.

We made our way through forest and all its traps and misdirection's. Eventually we found a clearing with a [crystal spring] to rest at.

After a small break we headed back out into the forest. After walking around in circles for a while we came across a [Kaerysalis Bug], rare creature that will either attack players or more often than not try to run away. When killed they drop money and valuable materials.

Xuelian held our ground after spotting the creature around a corner. The bug hadn't spotted us and was still scurrying around.

"Hey Xuelian, are you thinking what I'm thinking."

"That it's a trap."

"Exactly; any ideas?"