Chapter 279: The Idol and the Tyrant

Arthorias's involvement could be viewed as either a Tyrant taking advantage of the players, or a Icon to look up to. I myself felt he was necessary evil, something no one wants but everyone needs, someone to keep the peace.

Most people do t want to feel like they're being told what to do, however most people want to feel safe and security. So if Arthorias, a proplayer can instill that feeling I'll accept him.

Beyond the outpost the scenery changed from a forest to a valley nestled between
Several mountains.

The landscape was difficult to traverse. We explored as much as we could, and quickly found the last two monsters we needed to hunt down. One was the [Dahrout], the other was the [Caith Sidhe].

The Dahu was a mountain goat like monster That had two variants. One was the [Dahrout] that had fur-like armor protecting it's hindlegs. The other, the [Tamarout] had Fur-like armor protecting it's frontlegs. Both dropped the [Dahu's Fang].

The [Caith Sidhe] appeared as a large black wildcat, with a white spot on its chest. It had long, pointy bristled hairs, long whiskers, and souls floating around it. The Caith Sidhe Dropped the [Caith's Fang].