Chapter 314: Last Second Reversal

The crowd, announcer, Xuelian, and I were taken aback by Yuwanyx's statement. Everything remained extremely quiet as we all looked on in shock.

"Huh?" The announcer had a puzzled look on his face.

I couldn't believe my ears, "Wait . . . What was that?"

"I said I give up," Yuwanyx said nonchalantly.

"Umm, actually you just won the match," The announcer replied.

"Actually, before the last second I surrendered," Yuwanyx rebutted.

"Well that's all well and good but, this is a doubles tournament unless both partners agree to surrender, it swings in favor of the party wishing to continue," The announcer replied.

"Well let's see," Yuwanyx said with a smile. He turned around, "Hey, honey we're surrendering, is that okay with you?" Yuwanyx called out to his wife.

"Yup, I'm okay with it," Phenyone replied without skipping a beat.

"There you have it," Yuwanyx said with a smile.

"Well if that's the wish of your team . . ." The announcers turned to Xuelian and me, ". . . The winners are, Tsubasa, and Xuelian!"

"Wait, I don't accept!" I said at the top of my lungs, "Yuwanyx, and Phenyone are the winners. They won, not us."

"No Tsubasa, you and Xuelian both win," Phenyone replied.