Chapter 218: Gear Rarity III

The most unique in terms of design and strength is [ancient] tier which combines the best [legendary], [mythic], and [esoteric] tiers, giving the player the option for the great room for upgrading and customization of stat bonus and unique abilities.

However, there are some restrictions on how tiers interact.

[Fabled] tier is usually the most common equipped of the [ability] group equipment and have no real restrictions. [Legendary], [mythic], [esoteric], and [ancient] tier, however, have set restrictions; and only a set number of all of them can be equipped at the same time in all three slots: weapon, armor, and accessory slots.

[Legendary] and [mythic] together can only have a combined total of two weapons equipped, three armor pieces (two basic and one secondary slot), and two accessories equipped at the same time.

[Ancient] tier has the most restrictions. «Ancient» tier items cannot be equipped at the same time as any [legendary], [mythic], or [esoteric] equipment and only four can be equipped at the same time; one weapon, two armors (one basic and one secondary slot), and one accessory slot.

This system of the [ability] group gave flexibility in a player's build and playstyle.