Chapter 295: Sting of the Hornet

The first match of the first bracket was Xiyang and Ye-Suel.

Ye-Suel had an interesting appearance, short hair braided hair. She wore a short poncho, with a tight skin tail coat jacket, short boots, leather armor protecting her arms,  and thighs, with a couple of belts hanging around her waist.

Xiyang's Class was the [Swashbuckler], a class from the [Strength] based [Pirate] class. The [Swashbuckler] was a «DPS» focused class, that relied on quick thrusting strikes as opposed to the [Raider] which was all about strength.

Ye-Suel's class was [Gunslinger] from the [Archer] Class was like the [Swashbuckler], focusing on speed rather than power, using handguns, and small firearms as opposed to the [Carabineer] which used Rifles and Shotguns.

Ye-Suel used pistols, the gear she wore augmenting her speed.

Watching Ye-Suel fight was like watching a dance. Each attack deliberate, and perfectly aimed.

Ye-Suel and Xiyang throughout the match overwhelmed their opponent with power, though mostly speed.

In the end they won having more «HP»  than their opponent after ten minutes, their opponents on the other hand had barely damaged them.

At the end of the match the weirdest thing happened.