What the fuck was he talking bout.

"Nigga speak the fuck Up who has been touching Lisa.''I barked into his face.

''Her dad.''He said scratching his head again.

''Wait what ?''I said kind of shocked.

''I know you seen some of the marks on her when y'all first started going out.''

''What marks? she always had long sleeves and long jeans on.''I said confused.

''HA that's Lisa for you always hiding her bruises.''He said shaking his head.

''Get to the fucking point please.''I said impatiently.

''Well her mother and father abused her,Her mother basically only did it to her because she was mislead by her father saying she was a hoe.He was a liar doe, he had been raping Lisa since she was thirteen and abusing her until you guys started going because her mother found out and kicked him out.And that's the last thing she told me I never met her father doe so I don't know what he looks like and never cared to asks Lisa his name I was more worried about her well being.''Kyle said and we continued to walk.

I was mad as fuck no doubt  who the fuck has the right to do that to their daugther and why haven't she told me about this. I would of sliced his neck.But fair enough I have my secrets I can't be mad at her.

We walked calmly to her house.

''Wait ain't that her bag and her Iphone.''Kyle said pointing and running up to the bag that was in a alley way behind a dumpster.

Damn he had some really good eyesight.

We went over to the bag and sure enough it was hers.Now we no for sure she wasn't home sleeping because she won't leave her brand new Iphone laying around. Something ain't right.

''What the fuck !'' Kyle said letting his anger out.

My phone rang and I answered it.

"Wassup Dot this kinda ain't a good time trying to find Lisa!"

''That's why I'm calling you for !''He said.

''What you know where she at? Is she okay?''I asked.

''Nah brah Leon got her at the Warehouse tied to a chair in her bra and panties man, she bleeding bad from her nose she had a black eyes and her stomach looked bad it was a weird looking color brah I really didn't know how to help her, he was basically telling her if she knew me he would kill her and me.She over there crying her eyes out and to save me she told him no. He was like okay and slapped her.Damn I want to help her but I don't no how he is the boss right hand man and I do anything that's like disrespect  to your dad.''Dot said in one breath I could tell her was kind of confuse.

"Wait who has her?'I asked kind of pissed.

''Leon man!"He yelled into the phone.

What the fuck did Leon want with my girl,Unless fuck!

He's her dad.

"Fucccccccccck"I yelled something told me to come pick her up from her house today why the fuck didn't I.

He is my dad's right hand man how the hell I'm post to save her.

"Where are they again Dot?'' I asked.

"The Warehouse!"

"Thanks Dot good looking out."I said and hung up.

"I found her..."

"Where is she?"Kyle asked full of concerm.

"In a warehouse being beaten to death.''

I took out my phone, The only way to save him was to call the old man I just hope he can help.