T h a n k y o u

( The answer of your question is down here)

Dear readers,

I want to thank you all so so SO much for reading Heal! I can't believe how much support I have gotten throughout the book, it makes me so happy and thankful!!

I had like 150 ghost readers on every chapter, and although I love all of you I can never thank you, who voted and commented enough!! It kept me so motivated you have no idea.

I also want to thank you guys for the support I got when my aunt passed away. It was amazing and proves how caring all of you are ❤️

I can't believe this book came to an end. I've honestly been so bored ever since I finished writing it.. I just loved Rose and Zayn so much.

I'll miss them so much, ugh!

Anyway, if you ever have any questions on as example why I let Zayn die (please don't say I killed him!! That's so sad!) or why I didn't let Rose and Zayn have a relationship or just other random questions feel free to ask because I most likely will have an explanation for it.

Thanks, thanks thanks for everything.

Love from me ❤️

Current reads: 26,3k

Question:

Why did Zayn die?

Well first of all, when I have an idea for a book, I weirdly enough always already have the beginning of the book and the end. I know how I want to start it, and I know how I want to end it. What's in between always comes later with me.

When I got this idea for Heal, I knew I "wanted" him to die at the end, because I wanted this book to be realistic. There's not always a happy end, in fact, there are barely happy endings in real life.

As you all knew, my aunt was sick but still alive when this book started and she was doing just fine. I didn't think she'd pass away, but when she did, I strongly felt the need to persuade my own idea and let Zayn pass as well.

It was hard but I did it because I could relate to Rose's feelings. I could relate to her feelings so well. Everything I have written when it came to her feelings, were mine. I was Rose, Rose was me.

It helped me to process the things that happened to my aunt in only two weeks, a little bit and that was good.

So I let Zayn pass away because it had always been my intention too, and because when my aunt passed away, I could relate to Rose's feelings and write about it as realistic as I could. It also helped me process everything a little.

I hope you understand, and I hope you still love me even tho I did it haha!

Love,
Me.

@mindofjohanna on instagram!

Zayn and Rose are posting things that happened throughout the book.

Follow their journey!