70.

Zayn

The next morning I awoke feeling a little worse than yesterday. I had pains throughout my entire body and my stomach hurt. I didn't want it to ruin my day, so I tried to ignore all of the feelings.

My mother decided to go out for the day, just to spend it as a family. We decided to go to the city centre of Bradford to just stroll around, have some lunch and maybe visit some shops in case the girls needed something.

I decided to tag along although I wasn't a hundred percent well. I didn't feel like being home all day long.

My dad had to work today, so I was the only guy out of five girls. It wasn't something new as I was used to it. My mum started the car and while Doniya sat beside mum, Waliyha and Safaa sat behind them and Rose and me behind Waliyha and Safaa.

We were all buckled up and my mum drove off to the centre of Bradford. Since we had decided to go early, mum had made bread rolls for breakfast we could eat in the car.

"Waliyha and Safaa, cheese, peanut butter or nutella?" My mother asked them, the both of them cheering when they heard my mum had Nutella.

"Rose and Zayn?" She asked after giving my sisters their breakfast.

Rose replied, "Uhm, cheese please." She said politely, making me smile because of that. I couldn't believe how decent she was. I was sure my mother appreciated it a lot. We could all tell she was raised very well and that made me want to want her even more, because girls nowadays..

"Here you go love." Waliyha passed her bread roll.

"Zayn?" I sighed a little and noticed how the pain in my stomach felt like a heavy brick stone.

"I'm not hungry." I mumbled, softly pressing my hand to my stomach and slowly rubbing it, trying to lighten the pain.

My mum glanced at me through the rear view. "You have to eat, Zayn. Or you're not going to be able to walk around all day long."

"Cheese." I mumbled again, taking the bread roll from my sister and staring at it.

Rose noticed it and she got something out of her pocket. I noticed it was the small bag of pills, with some extra painkillers in it. "You forgot it.."

I looked up at her and smiled, feeling some type of way that she cared about me and took it with her just for me. "Oh, that's dumb. Thanks Rose."

I wanted to grab the bag, but Rose pulled her hand back, looking at me with a cheeky smile on her face. "Eat. Then you'll get it."

"Not you as well." I groaned, slouching back in my seat and crossing my arms while still holding on to my bread.

Rose chuckled, "What will Caroline say? These pills are necessary and you know that very well." She poked my side and I couldn't suppress my laugh.

She made me forget about the pain, like always. It was her special gift.

Though, when I started eating and swallowing my mouthfuls, the pain grew slightly worse. She noticed it. Probably because I had a deep frown and slightly furrowed eyebrows.

"Are you okay?" She said quietly, so the others didn't hear. Although I was pretty sure they didn't hear as they were all focusing on the music playing from the radio.

"Uh yeah.. just.." I hesitated before whispering, "Hurts a little."

Rose's expression became soft immediately and sighed softly, "We all know it doesn't hurt a 'little'. Now why don't you eat half of the roll and you can have some painkillers along with your medication?" She suggested, making me smile.