50.

Zayn

"Zayn.. wake up." I heard Caroline's soft voice speak into my ear, waking me up.

I sighed deeply as that was something I did when I just woke up and I slowly turned on my other side, trying to stretch my legs.

Caroline opened the blinds and the sun shined right into my eyes, making me groan slightly. "Don't do that, Caroline." I mumbled groggily, rubbing my eyes and turning back on my left side again.

"You need to wake up. You're getting a visitor today." Caroline said, walking over to me with the medical box full of stuff she needed to clean my wound.

I frowned a little and slowly opened my eyes, looking at Caroline's face. "Is mum coming then?"

"No, love. Someone else. I don't know her, but your mum said you did. Your mother is coming this weekend." She said, opening the box and laying stuff down on my bed.

I started to unbutton my sleep blouse and frowned a little. It was a woman who would visit me, but I wouldn't know who it could be except for my mum, sisters or aunts.

"We'll see in a bit. You just need to get dressed and freshed up first." Caroline said as she removed my blouse completely.

I nodded and reached for my beanie which I had put on my nightstand before I went to sleep last night. I pulled it on and watched Caroline as she took off the old bandage.

I bit my lip hard when some of my skin was stuck on the bandage and she slightly ripped it off. My lips parted, a soft 'ouch' left my mouth and Caroline looked at me.

"I'm sorry, love. We all hope this is going to heal soon. It's a long process, but it's looking a bit better, though." She said, carefully cleaning the wound with water. This hurt the most and I tried really hard to think about something else than the pain.

And as it was a natural thing to happen, tears started pricking behind my eyes. I blinked them away and stared at Caroline's face, wondering why her eyes were roaming all over my upper body instead of the wound. She had a slight frown on her face but continued to take care of my wound.

When she was done she stared at my chest once again before looking at my face. "Can you sit up?"

"Okay." I replied, slowly sitting up as I was still sleepy and couldn't do it any faster. I grabbed the duvets and snuggled with them as I was feeling cold with my bare chest, wishing I was still underneath the warm duvets.

Caroline placed her cold hand on my warm back and slowly stroked it, sometimes pressing her fingers onto my skin.

"What's wrong?" I asked, lying back down as she stopped doing what she was doing.

"Nothing. Don't worry about it." She said, but her eyes still stood concerned. I stared at her for a while but she shrugged it off, tidying everything up and walking over to my wardrobe. "Sweater and sweatpants?"

I covered myself with the duvets, letting only my face peek out if it. "That's fine." I replied, feeling a little worried about her weird reaction from before.

"Get in the shower. I'll get you your clothes and towel." Caroline said.

I reluctantly got out of bed and made my way over to her. I pointed at the wound and she nodded, got some plastic to protect the wound and bandage from getting wet and she attached it to my skin.

I then stripped down after closing the curtain and hopped into the shower, enjoying the warm water.

"Did you eat soup for dinner?" Caroline asked from behind the curtain.