69.

(Zrose is real pt 2)

Zayn

I woke up to the sound of a heavy rainfall. Everyone had wished that it would snow as it was the second day of Christmas, but I couldn't care less. I loved rain, though I wouldn't have minded if it had snowed either.

I was surprisingly feeling much better. The fever was almost gone after the many hours I had slept and I was only stuck with a throbbing head. It wasn't too bad, as my whole body had been in pain for a few days so I could live with a headache.

Yesterday after I got another nose bleed, everyone was stressing out and I was happy when Rose came to help me as she was the only one who was staying calm. She had helped me with stopping the bleeding, gave me all of my medication and helped me back up to my room and in bed.

I had absolutely hated to end the family thing so fast, but I sadly couldn't help it. They had all understood it and we would see each other again with New Years.

I tried to start today fresh and positive, trying not to worry too much about yesterday's evening incident. It wouldn't get me anywhere anyway.

Carefully stretching my body, I removed the warm covers from my body and slipped on my clothes and beanie. The time read eleven am, meaning I had slept for hours but if it helped me feeling better, I didn't mind.

Walking down the stairs carefully, I was met with surprised looking faces right away. I smiled and sat down on the couch, "Hi."

"Good morning, sweetheart. How'd you sleep?" Mum asked as she sat down beside me and pressed a kiss to my cheek.

"Good." I mumbled and shot Rose a smile.

She returned it sweetly and shyly tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. I hadn't seen her in a dress before except for yesterday and today and she looked so beautiful. I eyed her from up to down and I couldn't help but smile.

I felt like cupping her cute and smooth cheeks, to press a kiss on them after that and tell her how gorgeous she looked, but I couldn't do that. Not with all of my family members around.

"Well, somebody is feeling better." My mother chuckled and softly patted my head, causing my beanie to shift over my eyes.

I removed it from my eyes and adjusted it back when I got a plate full of food stuffed in my hands. "Eat up,"

The nausea had finally left my body, so I didn't have any trouble eating which was a good sign. I hadn't eaten a proper meal in the past few days and that wasn't good.

"So we can do the presents now, please mummy and daddy? I have waited for so long because of Zayn, please?" Safaa whined, making me chuckle and poke her thin waist.

Safaa blushed, "Zayn is breaking all the rules daddy. He didn't wake up early and he is eating on the couch with a hat on."

My dad gave her a smile and ruffled her black hair, "He's an exception."

"Yes, daddy or his head will get cold." Safaa sat down on my lap and stuffed her hand underneath my beanie, softly stroking my bald head while I looked up at her as I was eating.

I pressed a kiss to her nose and put my plate aside, making eye contact with Rose and waving her over. I patted on the empty spot next to me on the couch and Rose sat down on it.

"Hey." She smiled.

"Hey." I replied, giving her another smile and scooting closer to her after I made sure that my family didn't notice it.

"Mummy," Safaa whined.

My mum sighed but smiled, "Yeah okay. How about we do the presents now? Somebody is way too excited and really can't wait anymore." She kissed my sisters head who squealed excitedly and jumped off my lap, running upstairs to get her presents.