52.

Rose

I took my laptop out of my bag and placed my bag on the floor while I listened to Caroline.

"I'm not sure if he's in the mood for the interview. If I were you, I'd ask him again.." Caroline said carefully, making me feel slightly worried.

I placed my laptop on the table and looked at her, "Oh, why? Is he alright?"

Caroline sighed softly and slowly shrugged. "I have no idea. He couldn't sleep last night. I think he pressed on the help button for about five times."

Caroline had a night shift last night and so she could know that he didn't slept well.

"I'm sorry to hear that.. wasn't he feeling well?" I asked her, feeling concerned about Zayn and hoping nothing was actually wrong with him.

"I have no idea. I guess he was just seeking for company. I think he felt alone. The last time when he pressed on the help button I came into his room and asked what was wrong. He just stared at me, not saying anything." She sighed softly, running her fingers through her black hair and giving me a sad smile.

I felt sad to hear that. I wished that his mother would've slept around. He wouldn't have been alone all night.

"Oh alright.. I'll ask him. If he doesn't want to, then that's totally fine."

"Sure, love. Good luck." I thanked her and walked over to Zayn's room with my bag and laptop.

I also brought a camera and wondered if I had told him that I had to film it. If he didn't want to be filmed, I could always film myself, which would be extremely awkward, but you know. Anything for him.

I opened his door and saw he was half asleep, lying down on his belly with his arms spread out. The fact that he had slept on his belly worried me a little as I thought it would hurt his wound. "Good morning." I said softly.

He sleepily looked up, then widened his eyes and sat down on his bum, "Oh Rose I'm sorry! I forgot." He got out of bed and rushed his way over to his wardrobe.

He seemed to be in a good mood..

"There's no rush, Zayn." I smiled at him and placed my stuff on the floor. "I was just going to ask if you still wanted to do it.. Caroline said you didn't sleep well."

Zayn glanced at me and gave me a small smile, "I want to do it." He didn't say anything to my comment about Caroline, but I also didn't want to dwell on it. I knew he was being genuine right now. He seemed okay, so he probably was.

"Okay." I smiled happily. "Uhm, I forgot to ask you but they asked to film the patient. If you don't want it it's okay too, I'll film myself." I said quickly, not wanting to push him into anything.

Zayn took off his shirt and pulled a red hoodie over his head, "Wow so I'll be famous too? That's quite cool. I want to be filmed." He laughed with his tongue pressed against his teeth.

I thought it was adorable and I couldn't help but feel warm from the inside. The warm feeling turned into blushes appearing on my cheeks as he took off his pajama pants, changing into regular denim pants in front of me without giving one single thing about it. I quickly looked away.

He sprayed some deodorant, grabbed his black beanie and pulled it over his head after washing his face. "I'm ready."

I set up the camera, adjusted the camera to it and switched it on. "There can be heavy questions though.. you just woke up."

"I'm not tired." He replied, sitting down on his bed and watching me set up everything. I looked at him and he smiled, "I promise. So where do I have to sit?"