Epilogue

"Mommy mommy!" I turn around to see Zara running towards me. Her long chestnut brown hair waved in the wind with a smile that could light up a whole room. She looked at me with her chocolate brown eyes, identical to James's eyes. I picked her up, resting her on my hip as she wrapped her arms around my neck. "The monster is going to get me, mommy!"

"Roar!" I look over to see James running towards us, a playful smirk on his face. He began tickling Zara in my arms, making her scream playfully. "I'm going to eat you up, little princess." She screamed playfully, hiding her face in my neck for protection.

"Don't eat me! Save me mommy!" I smile at how cute she was.

"Okay, here's my game plan. We're going to run over to the jungle gym and once your inside, you'll be safe." I whisper into her ear, making her nod with a smile. "Ready? Set...go!" I yell, dropping her onto her feet and I grab her hand, running towards the jungle gym that was a few feet away from us. Zara was screaming playfully as we ran, the smile never leaving her face. Once we reach the jungle gym, I lift her up and place her in the tower. James slows down once he reaches us, panting for air.

"Haha, now you can't get me!" She teased, sticking her tongue out at James. He smiled at her, his eyes shining with happiness.

"You win this time, princess Zara." He smirked, his eyes lighting up even more as he looks at me. "All thanks to queen Belle." I smiled as he took my hand and pulled me closer to him, pressing his lips softly against mine. Butterflies erupted in my stomach and my skin tingle where he touched me. After all this time, he still had the same effect on me.

"Ewe, that's gross." Zara said, making a disgusted look on her face. James and I chuckled as we pulled away, my arms wrapped around his neck and his hands resting on my waist.

"Let's go home and get ready for your party, how about that princess?" James asked. Zara's face lit up, and her smile grew wider.

"Yay!" She cheered, jumping up and down.

"How old are you turning, baby? I keep forgetting." I play, smiling at her innocently.

"Mommy! I'm turning four, I told you this five times already."

"Right, I forgot. Forgive me, princess."

"It's okay, mommy. I still love you." She said, leaning down to hug me. I pick her up and hold her in my arms as she plants a sloppy kiss on my cheek.

"What about me? What am I, chopped liver?" James said, looking at us with fake hurt.

"I love you too, daddy!" She reassured him, reaching out to be held by him. He took her in his arms and she laid her head on his shoulder.

"I love you too, princess." James whispered, rubbing her back gently.

James set her down on the ground and she dashed towards the car. I smile at her excitement and James wraps his arm around my shoulder.

"I can't believe she's already four." I smile slightly, feeling tears well in my eyes.

"Awe, don't cry, sweetheart. She'll always be our little girl." James comforts, kissing my temple.

"But she's growing up so fast." I cry, wiping a tear before it can slip from my eye.

I heard James chuckle and he rubbed my arm soothingly.

"I know she is."

Zara was jumping up and down by the car, a wide a smile on her face. Her pink dress flowed in the wind with her hair.

"Do you have class tonight?" I ask. James and I went to the same college nearby so we could live at home with Zara.

"Nope, my day is free. My family is coming over to celebrate Zara's birthday with us."

"Did you remember the cake?" I raise an eyebrow and he smirks.

"Of course I did, what do you take me for?"

"An idiot." I smirk and James gaps as we come to a stop in front of the car.

"But you love me."

"I do. I love you." I smile and look into those beautiful brown eyes I love.

"I love you too. Forever and always." He whispers before pressing his lips to mine.

"Yucky! I'm going to throw up." Zara's voice makes us pull back, but I can't help but smile. "I want presents!"

"Alright, let's go home and open presents and eat cake." Zara cheers and does a little happy dance.

THE END

~~~

HOLY CRAP! It's officially over... ;(

Not to fret though, the sequel "Mistakes to Repeat" is published. :D

In other news: I told my family how well this story has been doing on Wattpad and they forced me upload it to a website where people can buy for a download.

I have it set as "name your price" which just means you can download it for free or pay as much as you desire.

If you're interested in donating, the link is in my bio. :D

Thank you all so so much for all the love and support you gave this story, I never expected this story to do so well. <3

Other stories:

"Mistakes to Repeat" (The Sequel)

"Imperfect"

"She's a Sinner"

"Finding The Father"