Chapter 4 (REVISED)

"We look hot." Megan shrieked from my right, staring at us through my full body mirror. It was now the dreaded Friday, meaning Megan was forcing us to go to Nick's party. She found something in her closet for me to wear because I obviously don't own party clothes. I was wearing a red strapless dress with rose floral on the lower half. My hair was done in loose curls and I had casual makeup on. Megan was wearing a blue sleeveless beaded scoop neck dress.

"Thanks to you." I gave her a reassuring smile. Megan always dreamed of becoming a fashion designer, and I root for her.

"Come on we're going to be late. Tonight is going to be so awesome. And who knows, maybe you'll run into the guy from the last party." She wiggled her eyebrows suggestively and I blushed.

Since I'm only about four weeks along I can still fit in my clothes, thank God.

We walked down the stairs and made our way to her car. After a few minute drive, we pulled up in front of a small house and I smiled uncontrollably as I saw James walking towards the car with his cute button up shirt.

A cool breeze hit the back of my neck, followed by the sound of the car door closing. I turned around and gave a smile to my best friend.

"Are we ready to rock and roll?" Megan asked excitedly before she pulled out into the street.

"Hell yeah!" James and I yelled at the same time.

We pulled up in the all too familiar house.

This is the same house.

I turned around, catching James's eye and he gave me a reassuring smile.

I'm having some massive dejavu right now.

Megan got out of the car and made her way around to me before linking her arm around mine and dragging me inside. The familiar smell of smoke and alcohol greeted me, but this time it made me nauseous.

"You're looking a little pale." James yelled in my ear from behind me over the music, but all I could do was nod. Soon enough, I was standing by the bar with James and Megan had completely disappeared, again.

"Do you want something to drink?" He asked and I shook my head. "Probably a good choice." He flashed me a goofy smile and I had to bite my lip to hold back mine. "Do you want to dance?" He asked suddenly, which shocked me for some reason.

I nodded, and took the hand he was reaching out towards me. Tonight, I just wanted to forget. Forget all my problems, forget everything. Even though I can't drink them away, I can dance them away. James led me to the middle of the living room, pushing past all the other sweaty teenagers dancing. It was crowded, which forced us only inches away from each other. One of my favorite songs came on, and both James and I smiled. I began swaying my hips to the beat of the drums, and James did the same. It was like a weight was lifted off my shoulders as I danced and danced. I felt totally carefree; stress free. I felt like a normal teenager for once in a long time. James and I danced for what felt like hours, until I realized I had to pee.

    Curse you, pregnancy blatter.

"I have to go to the bathroom, I'll find you later." I yelled over the music into James' ear and he nodded in response. I pushed my way through the dancing bodies and made my way upstairs, frantically searching for the bathroom. The last time I was here, I surprisingly never needed to use it, so I'm totally clueless. I settled on a door and opened it and closed it behind me before even checking to see if I found the right room. I turned around, and memories seem to hit me in the face.

I took the last sip from my fourth or fifth  beer and tossed it on the ground, not caring where it landed. James pulled me towards a random bedroom and I sluggishly followed. He closed the door behind him before turning around and kissing me. His lips were soft and I could taste the alcohol on his breath. My back was pressed up against a wall, his body touching mine as our lips moved in sync. I unconsciously moaned into his mouth without realizing it, but I was too drunk to care. His hands rested on my waist and my arms were wrapped around his neck, pulling his face closer to mine. Fire seemed to burn throughout my body as we kissed, making me feel hot.

"Belle." James groaned in the kiss and my heart fluttered in my chest. The way he said my name made me crazy. The kiss grew more passionate by the second, and I didn't push him away. I don't know why, but there was just something pulling me to keep going.

"I've wanted this for so long." He whispered in my ear before placing soft kisses on my neck, sending shivers through my body. His hands traveled under my dress, tracing circles on my bare skin. The next thing I knew I was laying on the bed, James straddling me down and...

The doorknob jiggled behind me, and I froze in place. I slowly backed away, letting whoever wanted to open the door in. My first thought was some drunk couple that wanted to have sex, so I was very surprised to see Nick standing in the doorway.

"What are you doing all alone in my bedroom?" He asked, his words slurring slightly. I felt a hot blush creep on my cheeks as I noticed the smirk forming on his face.

"S-Sorry, I was just leaving." I managed to say before I started to walk around Nick, but I was quickly stopped by his hand on my chest. I was suddenly pushed back and held firmly against the wall, Nick only inches away from my face.

"Oh no you don't, we're going to have some fun first." He whispered in my ear, the alcohol reeking from his breath made me want to throw up.

"N-No, get off me." I pushed my hands against his chest, but he didn't move, didn't even flinch. He only smirks as he inched closer and closer to my face.

"Don't try to resist, sweetheart." He smashed his lips against mine and I froze in shock. His lips were forceful against mine, his hand sliding up my thigh. My body stiffened in fear, not knowing what to do. Just then, Nick was ripped away from me and fell to the floor, gripping his face in pain. I looked over to my right and to see James clutching his hand, which is now bright red.

"No means no, asshole." James stated spitefully before turning to look at me. "Are you okay?" He asks before wrapping his arms around me, and I let out a sob I didn't realize I was holding in.

A breath of relief escaped my mouth as I breathed in his scent, which calmed me down alot. Whenever he held me in his arms, I felt safe, protected.

"I'm fine, I just want to go home." I whispered in his shirt, a single tear running down my cheek. He pulled back slightly, wiping away the tear with his thumb as he smiled down at me.

"Don't worry, I would never let anything happen to you. You're safe now." And with that, he pulled me into another hug.