Chapter 37

Bella's POV

"God, it's been forever since we had a sleepover." Megan said as she sat down on the floor with a bowl of popcorn. I sat on the floor as well, leaning back against my arms. "We need the girl time."

I smiled weakly and took a handful of popcorn. Popcorn used to make me vomit, but now it's a sudden craving.

"I know, I've missed you." Megan smiles and takes her own handful of popcorn.

"Diddo, babe. Can you imagine that soon we'll be having a third girl join us for girl's night?" She smiled and rubbed my bump lovingly.

"I know, I'm so excited to meet her." I smile down at my bump and rub it, feeling the familiar kicks.

"If a year ago someone told me you would be the one to get pregnant in high school, I would have told them to lay off the drugs." I laugh.

"I never pictured my life going this way, either." I also never expected to fall in love with my best friend, while my other best friend liked him too.

"What's it like...being pregnant?" Megan asked with interest, turning her body to face me.

"It's...different. Obviously, my body has changed a lot. My cheeks got fuller, my hips got wider, my boobs are getting bigger."

"The last one sounds like the only good part." I laughed.

"Yes, that's a plus, but the best part is bringing another life into this world."

"Awe, that's too cute, I'm going to faint." Megan cooed and I laughed. "Man, I can't wait to have kids when I'm older."

I bit my lip and nodded. I pictured her and James, married with children and I felt my heart break for the millionth time in one week.

"Have you and James decided what you're going to wear to the dance this weekend?" I ask, honestly curious.

"Yes." She said, eating more popcorn. "Are you sure you don't want to go? It won't be the same without you."

I give her a weak smile and nod, stuffing a few more popcorn in my mouth.

"I'll be fine, you two can have the night to yourselves." She furrowed her eyebrows together but quickly shook it off, enjoying more popcorn.

I sigh as Megan turned on a movie and switched off the lights.

~~~

I huffed as I took a seat in my science class. My feet were aching and I was so tired and hungry. I laid my head in my hands, trying to keep myself from crying out of frustration.

Stupid hormones.

"Hey." A familiar voice said from my right. I look up in a sudden shock, my eyes going wide when I see who it is.

"Kyle?" He smiled happily and placed his books on the desk next to me before he took a seat. "What are you doing?"

"I wanted to apologize for how I reacted. I let my anger get the best of me sometimes." I was still in total shock, that I just nodded my head. I was actually speechless. "I was wondering if you wanted to go to the dance with me this weekend. It's the least I could do for flipping out on you like that." He blushed and I blinked a few times.

Kyle, was asking me to the dance? Am I dreaming?

"Really? I thought you hated me." He shook his head.

"I don't hate you, Bella. I guess I was just jealous that you were so close to James." He blushed more and I bit my lip. "I'll pick you up at 7:00?"

I smile and nod just as the teacher walks in. He flashes me a smile and winks before turning towards the front of the room. My mind wondered with many thoughts all class period, that I forgot to take notes.

~~~

A.N.-

Sorry for the short chapter. (;

Chapter 37 is written and published. Hope you all enjoyed it. <3

Questions:

-What do you think will happen next?

-What's your opinion on this chapter?

-Who's your favorite character?